Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream Specifications
GeForce GTX 770 was released more than a year ago as a gap filler between GeForce GTX 670 and GTX 780. While GTX 770 is considered a successor to GTX 670 it actually inherited all that previous flagship (GTX 680) could offer.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 is essentially a higher-clocked GTX 680. It shares the same GPU specifications while offering much faster memory bandwidth. GTX 770 has GK104 GPU onboard with 1536 CUDA cores.
The core clock of Palit GTX 770 JetStream is set at 1150 MHz, which is 100 MHz more than reference model and almost 150 MHz over GTX 680.
The biggest change was introduced to memory configuration, as GTX 770 arrived with 1750 MHz modules. This increased the bandwidth to 224 GB/s from 192 GB/s (GTX 680).
Unlike GTX 780, the GTX 770 only offers 2GB GDDR5 memory. Although, you can buy 4GB models as well.
|NVIDIA GeForce 700 Series|
|EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX||Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780||Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC|
|Base Clock||1072 MHz||1150 MHz||863 MHz||1020 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1137 MHz||1202 MHz||902 MHz||1085 MHz|
|Memory Clock||1502 MHz||1753 MHz||1502 MHz||1750 MHz|
|Memory||2GB GDDR5||2GB GDDR5||3GB GDDR5||3GB GDDR5|
|Bandwidth||192 GB/s||224 GB/s||288 GB/s||336 GB/s|
|Power Connectors||8pin + 6pin||8pin + 6pin||8pin + 6pin||8pin + 8pin|
Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream closer look
The triple-fan JetStream cooler is made of plastic. While you probably expect higher quality materials for such a high-end graphics card, plastic actually makes this card very light. There are two metal decals with Palit and JetStream logos, but unfortunately I cannot say I’m a fan of how they look.
- Width: 132 mm
- Length: 294 mm
- Height: 2-slot
- Weight: 850 g
- Cooling: JetStream (triple-fan)
- Display outputs: DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort
The fan in the center is 92mm in diameter, while the two at each end are 80mm. The middle fan is not exactly placed right over the GPU, actually it’s where two large heat sinks are connected to each other with cooper heat pipes.
Palit GTX 770 JetStream is equipped with a fully custom PCB. It has 8+2 PWM phases, and more than enough for moderate overclocking. The PCB was originally designed with dual 8-pin power connectors, but the final version only has 6+8pin configuration.
Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream packaging
The bundle includes the driver CD, manual, dual 6-pin to 8pin converter, DVI to VGA and HDMI to DVI adapters.
- Table of Contents
- Page 1 - Introduction
- Page 2 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 285 IceQ X² OC
- Page 3 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 280 IceQ X² OC
- Page 4 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 280X iPower IceQ X² Turbo
- Page 5 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 290X iPower IceQ X² Turbo
- Page 6 - Overview EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked ACX
- Page 7 - Overview Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream
- Page 8 - Overview Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC
- Page 9 - Testing platform and methodology
- Page 10 - Games Batman: Arkham Origins ● BioShock Infinite ● Total War: Rome 2 ● Alien:Isolation
- Page 11 - Games Company of Heroes 2 ● GRID Autosport ● Hitman Absolution ● Watch Dogs
- Page 12 - Games Metro: Last Light ● Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor ● Tomb Raider
- Page 13 - Games Battlefield 4 ● THIEF ● Sniper Elite III
- Page 14 - Test 3DMark Fire Strike ● Catzilla ● CompuBench
- Page 15 - Test ComputeMark ● TessMark ● Luxxmark
- Page 16 - Test Power consumption ● Temperature
- Page 17 - Test Overclocking
- Page 18 - Conclusion