EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked ACX Specifications
Unfortunately though, neither solutions are available yet, so in this review we are using R9 280X and GTX 760 instead.
GeForce GTX 760 is without a doubt the most popular card from 700 series. Low price and very good performance made it a great 1080p solution. GeForce GTX 760 was released as GTX 660 Ti replacement despite offering less CUDA cores. While GTX 660 Ti has 1344 cores and 192-bit interface, GeForce GTX 760 has 1152 CUDAs and 256-bit bus. It turns out that higher clocks and wider memory bus made it faster in almost every game.
The sample in this review was manufactured by EVGA. GeForce GTX 760 SuperClocked as the name suggest is factory-overclocked solution. It comes with 1072/1137 MHz core clock, which is a nice boost over reference 980/1032 MHz.
GTX 760 is equipped with 2GB GDDR5 memory, which is clocked at 1502 MHz. It means that the bandwidth is 192 GB/s.
|NVIDIA GeForce 700 Series|
|EVGA GeForce GTX 760 SC ACX||Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780||Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC|
|Base Clock||1072 MHz||1150 MHz||863 MHz||1020 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1137 MHz||1202 MHz||902 MHz||1085 MHz|
|Memory Clock||1502 MHz||1753 MHz||1502 MHz||1750 MHz|
|Memory||2GB GDDR5||2GB GDDR5||3GB GDDR5||3GB GDDR5|
|Bandwidth||192 GB/s||224 GB/s||288 GB/s||336 GB/s|
|Power Connectors||8pin + 6pin||8pin + 6pin||8pin + 6pin||8pin + 8pin|
A closer look at EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked ACX
The ACX stands for Active Cooling Extreme. It’s a completely new cooler design introduced with GeForce 700 series.
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 w/ ACX Cooling Key Features:
- Ultimate GPU Cooling – 15% average lower GPU and Memory temperatures give you the low temperatures needed for extreme overclocks, and with GPU Boost 2.0, it ensures your card maintains the maximum boost clock possible.
- No Compromise Heatsink Design – An increase of 40% in heatsink fin volume distributes heat evenly and efficiently.
- Low Noise Levels – The dual fan design dramatically increases airflow, meaning the fans only need to spin at a much lower RPM, reducing noise levels significantly. In fact, it is 15% quieter on average!
- Double Ball Bearing Design – The EVGA ACX cooler features a double ball bearing design, meaning the fans have an average lifespan of 12 Years! This is 4X longer than the competitors sleeve bearing fans.
- Superior Blade Design – EVGA even went as far as crafting each individual fan blade with the utmost in quality. The fan blades on the EVGA ACX cooler are 700% stronger and weigh 25% less than competitor’s versions. This makes the fans 20% more efficient by requiring lower power levels.
- Dual Slot Design – No need to worry about bulky heatsink designs that cover unnecessary PCI-E lanes, the EVGA ACX cooler is a dual slot design, the optimal size for all forms of NVIDIA SLI.
- Dual Cooling Subsystems – Minimizing air turbulence between fans, this makes sure the airflow is distributed evenly, and reduces noise level.
- Reinforcement Baseplate – This helps to maintain a straight PCB, and helps lower MOSFET temperatures by 7% and memory temperatures by 15%.
- Width: 111 cm
- Length: 241 cm
- Height: 2-slot
- Weight: 731 g
- Cooling: ACX 1.0 (dual-fan)
- Display outputs: DVI-D, DVI-I, HDMI, DisplayPort
EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked ACX packaging and bundle
- Table of Contents
- Page 1 - Introduction
- Page 2 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 285 IceQ X² OC
- Page 3 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 280 IceQ X² OC
- Page 4 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 280X iPower IceQ X² Turbo
- Page 5 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 290X iPower IceQ X² Turbo
- Page 6 - Overview EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked ACX
- Page 7 - Overview Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream
- Page 8 - Overview Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC
- Page 9 - Testing platform and methodology
- Page 10 - Games Batman: Arkham Origins ● BioShock Infinite ● Total War: Rome 2 ● Alien:Isolation
- Page 11 - Games Company of Heroes 2 ● GRID Autosport ● Hitman Absolution ● Watch Dogs
- Page 12 - Games Metro: Last Light ● Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor ● Tomb Raider
- Page 13 - Games Battlefield 4 ● THIEF ● Sniper Elite III
- Page 14 - Test 3DMark Fire Strike ● Catzilla ● CompuBench
- Page 15 - Test ComputeMark ● TessMark ● Luxxmark
- Page 16 - Test Power consumption ● Temperature
- Page 17 - Test Overclocking
- Page 18 - Conclusion