ComputeMark is all about pure shader performance. The more efficient cores it has, the better score it gets. Radeon R9 285 took the last place, while GTX 780 Ti turned out to be the fastest card in this test.
This is quite possibly the best tessellation benchmark available. We are missing Radeon R9 290X in this test, because it was not cooperating (the memory would not clock above minimum value). Either way, the most interesting score came from R9 285. This is the first time I actually see how tessellation algorithms improved since Tahiti. We are looking at 195% performance gain over R9 280.
LuxMark is a cross-platform OpenCL benchmark tool. Only Gigabyte GTX 780 Ti managed to slip in-between Radeon cards. Radeon R9 285X was faster than both GTX 770 and GTX 760, but not as fast as R9 280.
- Table of Contents
- Page 1 - Introduction
- Page 2 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 285 IceQ X² OC
- Page 3 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 280 IceQ X² OC
- Page 4 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 280X iPower IceQ X² Turbo
- Page 5 - Overview HIS Radeon R9 290X iPower IceQ X² Turbo
- Page 6 - Overview EVGA GeForce GTX 760 Superclocked ACX
- Page 7 - Overview Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream
- Page 8 - Overview Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC
- Page 9 - Testing platform and methodology
- Page 10 - Games Batman: Arkham Origins ● BioShock Infinite ● Total War: Rome 2 ● Alien:Isolation
- Page 11 - Games Company of Heroes 2 ● GRID Autosport ● Hitman Absolution ● Watch Dogs
- Page 12 - Games Metro: Last Light ● Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor ● Tomb Raider
- Page 13 - Games Battlefield 4 ● THIEF ● Sniper Elite III
- Page 14 - Test 3DMark Fire Strike ● Catzilla ● CompuBench
- Page 15 - Test ComputeMark ● TessMark ● Luxxmark
- Page 16 - Test Power consumption ● Temperature
- Page 17 - Test Overclocking
- Page 18 - Conclusion