The iGame GTX1080Ti Kudan has 16 dual FET phase design (Founders Edition has 7). The power is delivered through two 8-pin power connectors.
The custom board is wider than the bracket.
iGame-Status Monitor (LCD)
Last year no one even thought that we would be seeing LCDs on graphics cards. Today there are already few cards with a panel like this, and most of them were made by Colorful.
What I don’t like about this LCD is lack of pure hardware implementation. It does not work unless Colorful’s software is used. Well, that’s not really an issue, but it is definitely something to improve in the future.
The LCD will display four things: clock speed, fan speed, memory usage and GPU temperature. Should you wish, you can switch the panel only to display one metric.
This video demonstrates how the panels works under load:
The panel is connected through four pin cable.
Packaging and bundle
KUDAN is not just a graphics card with a radiator. KUDAN is a premium product which comes in a huge suitcase. Inside you will find the graphics card, radiator, VGA holder, two 8-pin braided cables, a screwdriver set and everything ‘normal’ graphics cards come with.
- Table of Contents
- Page 1 - Introduction & Overview
- Page 2 - A closer look Card Design ● Hybrid Cooler
- Page 3 - A closer look Board Design ● LCD ● Bundle
- Page 4 - Testing platform & methodology
- Page 5 - GAME Battlefield 1 ● Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Page 6 - GAME The Division ● Doom
- Page 7 - GAME Ghost Recon: Wildlands ● Hitman
- Page 8 - GAME Prey ● Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Page 9 - GAME Sniper Elite 4 ● Witcher 3
- Page 10 - SOFTWARE Colorful iGameZone II tool
- Page 11 - OVERCLOCKING
- Page 12 - STABILITY Core Clock ● Fan Speed
- Page 13 - STABILITY Temperature ● Noise Levels ● Power Consumption
- Page 14 - BENCHMARKS 3DMark Fire Strike ● Time Spy ● VRMark ● Unigine Superposition
- Page 15 - CONCLUSION