The iGame GTX 1080 Ti KUDAN is the most expensive and the fastest GTX 1080 Ti on the market. In fact, this card is the fastest custom graphics card that was ever made.
The KUDAN is Colorful’s ‘yes we can’ design. KUDAN comes with everything you could possibly expect from a premium card: hybrid cooler, RGB fan, LED backplate, LCD panel, a suitcase, screwdriver set, VGA holder and of course GP102-350 GPU which was selected out of hundreds that were not good enough.
I will be honest with you, I was not a fan of the design when I first saw the card online, but oh boy I was wrong. This card looks so much better in person. The quality of this product is superior. Everything starting from the metallic shroud, waterblock to the most overengineered PCB on the market screams quality and performance.
The biggest issue is availability and the price tag. The iGame GTX 1080 Ti KUDAN is almost impossible to buy (China exclusive and it is never in stock), and even if you find one, it will cost you 1599 USD. That’s not expensive, that’s unbelievably expensive.
After spending two weeks with KUDAN I’m sure LCD panels will become a standard in few years. I believe this is the next big thing after RGB.
The iGame GTX 1080 Ti KUDAN is a glimpse into the future of premium graphics card. KUDAN is the fastest and most innovative graphics card that I’ve ever tested. If this card does not deserve Editors’ Choice award then I’m not sure which one does.
COLORUFL iGame GTX 1080 Ti KUDAN (1)
Efficient Hybrid Cooler
Packaging and bundle
LCD requires software to run
Almost impossible to buy
- Table of Contents
- Page 1 - Introduction & Overview
- Page 2 - A closer look Card Design ● Hybrid Cooler
- Page 3 - A closer look Board Design ● LCD ● Bundle
- Page 4 - Testing platform & methodology
- Page 5 - GAME Battlefield 1 ● Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Page 6 - GAME The Division ● Doom
- Page 7 - GAME Ghost Recon: Wildlands ● Hitman
- Page 8 - GAME Prey ● Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Page 9 - GAME Sniper Elite 4 ● Witcher 3
- Page 10 - SOFTWARE Colorful iGameZone II tool
- Page 11 - OVERCLOCKING
- Page 12 - STABILITY Core Clock ● Fan Speed
- Page 13 - STABILITY Temperature ● Noise Levels ● Power Consumption
- Page 14 - BENCHMARKS 3DMark Fire Strike ● Time Spy ● VRMark ● Unigine Superposition
- Page 15 - CONCLUSION