Delta with stock frequency is a bit too high for stock settings, it means that the core clock does not stay stable and it may affect your gameplay. As you can see, it was much smoother with overclocking.
Such a high fan speed was not necessary for overclocking, but I like to keep GPUs cool when they are operating out of specs. It wasn’t even that loud.
- Table of Contents
- Page 1 - Introduction & Overview
- Page 2 - A closer look
- Page 3 - Testing platform & methodology
- Page 4 - GAME Battlefield 1 ● Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Page 5 - GAME The Division ● Doom
- Page 6 - GAME Ghost Recon: Wildlands ● Prey ● Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Page 7 - GAME Sniper Elite 4 ● Witcher 3
- Page 8 - OVERCLOCKING
- Page 9 - STABILITY Core Clock ● Fan Speed
- Page 10 - STABILITY Temperature ● Noise Levels ● Power Consumption
- Page 11 - BENCHMARKS 3DMark Fire Strike ● Time Spy ● VRMark ● Unigine Superposition
- Page 12 - CONCLUSION