On the right side, we can see an iGame logo which is also illuminated by LEDs. The color can be customized through the iGameZone application.
The card is equipped with a pair of 8-pin power connectors. The design is 2.5 almost 3-slot. It’s quite bulky and not recommended for SLI, at least not with such a narrow gap.
The iGame Status Monitor is a great feature, which sadly requires iGameZone utility to show any data. If this was implemented into the hardware, that would be a game changer and much easier to use.
Card features five display connectors: DVI, 2x HDMI and 2x DisplayPort. The mysterious button enabled higher power limit, it does not automatically overclock the card.
The latest SWORIZER cooling design for Vulcan series features three SAW SICKLE FANs (actual name). Underneath you will find two fin arrays with six heatpipes.
The plate covers memory but it’s not attached to the cooler itself.
The 12+2 phase design is more than enough for overclocking.
Apart from the manual and CD with drivers we also receive cotton gloves and screwdriver bit set.
- Table of Contents
- Page 1 - Introduction & Overview
- Page 2 - A closer look
- Page 3 - Testing platform & methodology
- Page 4 - GAME Battlefield 1 ● Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Page 5 - GAME The Division ● Doom
- Page 6 - GAME Ghost Recon: Wildlands ● Prey ● Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Page 7 - GAME Sniper Elite 4 ● Witcher 3
- Page 8 - OVERCLOCKING
- Page 9 - STABILITY Core Clock ● Fan Speed
- Page 10 - STABILITY Temperature ● Noise Levels ● Power Consumption
- Page 11 - BENCHMARKS 3DMark Fire Strike ● Time Spy ● VRMark ● Unigine Superposition
- Page 12 - CONCLUSION