Colorful is a popular brand in China. These cards are not offered in all markets (such as American or European), but you can find them in Australia. The Vulcan series take a new approach in premium graphics segment, with fancy features such as LCD panels.
I’ve spent first few days with this card playing my favorite games at 4K (Rainbow Six Siege, Company of Heroes 2) and also finished full Call of Duty WW2 single player campaign. It was a great experience overall, it was hard to make it sweat, even at 4K.
The TX 1070 Ti is competing directly with Radeon RX Vega series, which are still not offered in custom flavor months after release. Overall performance is great and with extra overclocking, it is hard not to see 1070 Ti as a clear winner.
This is not a budget card for sure, the official price is 649 USD, that’s 200 USD extra over Founders Edition. It’s expensive, yes, but this is the only GTX 1070 Ti with an LCD screen.
What I liked about the card is how quiet the cooler is. The LCD is a nice touch, but there’s still a lot of work to be done here (such as pure hardware implementation).
If I had to choose between RX Vega and GTX 1070 Ti, I would choose the latter. The Vulcan XTOP is a great card but only if you can find it at a reasonable price.
COLORFUL iGAME GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan XTOP (1)
Great build quality
Efficient cooling solution
iGame Status Monitor (LCD)
LCD requires software to show information
- Table of Contents
- Page 1 - Introduction & Overview
- Page 2 - A closer look
- Page 3 - Testing platform & methodology
- Page 4 - GAME Battlefield 1 ● Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Page 5 - GAME The Division ● Doom
- Page 6 - GAME Ghost Recon: Wildlands ● Prey ● Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Page 7 - GAME Sniper Elite 4 ● Witcher 3
- Page 8 - OVERCLOCKING
- Page 9 - STABILITY Core Clock ● Fan Speed
- Page 10 - STABILITY Temperature ● Noise Levels ● Power Consumption
- Page 11 - BENCHMARKS 3DMark Fire Strike ● Time Spy ● VRMark ● Unigine Superposition
- Page 12 - CONCLUSION