« press release »
NZXT Announces the N7 B550
March 25th, 2021 – Los Angeles, CA – NZXT, a leading designer of computer hardware, software, and services for the PC gaming community, today announces the release of the NZXT N7 B550 motherboard, the first AMD motherboard in NZXT’s N7 motherboard lineup.
NZXT is expanding the N7 lineup to bring the sleek, seamless design of the N7 ATX motherboard to more gamers. The N7 B550 has optimally placed port locations, supports the latest technology like PCIe gen 4 and WiFi 6e, and gives PC builders the tools they need to create a beautifully modern build.
N7 B550 Features
- Designed with AMD’s B550 Chipset
- Compatible with AMD Ryzen 5000, 4000, and 3000 series CPUs.
- PCIe 4.0 support
- 12+2 DrMOS Power Phase Design and 6 layer PCB
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.2
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 4733 MHz and XMP
- 8-channel high-definition audio
- Metal cover made to match NZXT H Series cases
INTUITIVE CONTROLS VIA NZXT CAM
The N7 B550 includes key features from our RGB and Fan Controller, allowing intuitive control of four RGB lighting channels and seven fan channels through NZXT CAM. Lighting accessories from all manufacturers are supported.
The metal cover is available in white or black for a seamless look that blends into the background of any NZXT H Series case for a clean aesthetic.
BUILDING MADE EASIER
The N7 B550 has the latest wireless standards such as WiFi 6E connectivity and utilizes all PCI express lanes available from the CPU and chipset. The N7’s layout streamlines installation with an integrated rear I/O shield and optimally placed headers for easier setup.
MSRP Pricing: $229.99
- USA: Now at NZXT.com
- ROW: Now
« end of the press release »