« press release »
Minisforum Introduces New 12th Mini PC with Dual Thunderbolt 4 Design
Minisforum today unveiled the new Intel 12th Mini PC NUCG5 with dual 40 Gbps thunderbolt 4 ports. Equipped with the powerful Intel Core i5-1240P chip, NUCG5 is even more powerful, capable, and affordable for the edge, business, or home.
The Intel Core i5-1240P is a mid-range Alder Lake-P family SoC with 12 cores/16 threads. It has 12MB of L3 cache and operates at 1700 MHz by default, but can boost up to 4.4 GHz, depending on the workload. It also integrates the 80 EU Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics that can run at up to 1.3 GHz.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-1240P Processor, 12 Cores/16 Threads (12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
- Graphics: Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics eligible (Graphics Frequency 1.30 GHz)
- Memory: DDR4 Dual channel (SODIMM Slots×2, up to 64GB)
- Storage: M.2 2280 PCIe3.0 SSD (up to 2TB)
- Wireless Connectivity: M.2 2230 Wi-Fi Support (Wi-Fi，Bluetooth)
- Video Output: HDMI 2.0 ×2 ([email protected]), Thunderbolt 4 ×2 ([email protected])
- Audio Output: HDMI 2.0 ×2, 3.5mm Combo Jack ×1
- Ports & Buttons:
- RJ45 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port ×1
- Thunderbolt 4 ×2
- USB3.2 Type-A ×2 (Front)
- USB3.2 Type-A ×1 (Rear)
- USB2.0 Type-A ×1 (Rear)
- 3.5mm Combo Jack ×1
- HDMI 2.0×2
- Power: DC 19V (Adapter Included)
- System: Windows 11 Pro
- Product Dimension: 109.5*110.5*61.9 mm
- Launch Date: 2023 March
Measuring 109.5mm long, 110.5mm wide and 61.6mm high, NUCG5 is even smaller than the Minisforum UM series lineup such as Minisforum UM560 (128*126.6*46.5mm). The dual Thunderbolt 4 ports design makes it stand out among other members.
The NUCG5 is orderable now from Minisforum’s website. Customers can choose from two base configurations, 16GB RAM+512GB SSD and 32GB RAM+512GB SSD. The shipment will begin in March.
Learn more about NUCG5 here.
« end of the press release »