« press release »
Kingston FURY Expands the Look of DDR5 Lineup
Kingston FURY DDR5 memory modules provide more options to build a system that stands above the rest, in and out of the game with new white heat spreaders.
- Eye-catching Aggressive Heat Spreaders in White
- Dynamic, Customizable RGB Lighting with Kingston FURY CTRL
- Intel XMP 3.0 Certified
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. –Kingston FURY, the high-performance division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced the addition of white heat spreaders to its award-winning line of Kingston FURY DDR5 memory modules providing more options for those looking to build a system that stands above the rest, in and out of the game.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 offers the superior speed and low latency solutions to take your experience to the next level of performance, now with a low-profile heat spreader design in white to combine outstanding cooling functionality and bold styling. Go for a simple and easy upgrade with Plug N Play at 4800MT/s1 or select an Intel® XMP 3.0 or AMD EXPO™ Certified kit . Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 RGB lets users personalize even further with the Kingston FURY CTRL™ RGB tool by selecting or customizing one of the 18 built-in, vibrant, and stunning RGB lighting2 effects, all kept smooth and in unison with Kingston’s patented Infrared Sync Technology. The Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 line hits speeds up to 6000MT/s, is available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB single modules, and kits of 2 up to 64GB, with kits of 4 coming next month.
For system builders and DIY PC enthusiasts who want to maximize the performance of their next-gen DDR5 platforms and complement the look of the latest PC builds, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 enhances your system with aggressive low latencies and extreme speeds up to 7200MT/s. Whether creating content, multi-tasking or pushing the limits in-game, users can tap into the extreme overclocking potential of DDR5 in style. Again, with FURY CTRL users can select from 18 customizable lighting effects to highlight the sleek, aluminum heat spreaders of the Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 RGB available now in white & silver. Available in single module capacities of 16GB and 32GB and Dual Channel kits of 2 with capacities up to 64GB.
“We’re pleased to expand the look of our Kingston FURY DDR5 lineup with the addition of white heat spreaders,” said Kristy Ernt, DRAM business manager, Kingston. “As creativity flows and gaming evolves, we want to empower our users to choose the modules that best fit their individual style.”
The Kingston FURY DDR5 line of memory is 100% tested at speed and backed by a limited lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 Features and Specifications
- Greater starting speed performance: With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MT/s, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
- Improved stability for overclocking: On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
- Increased efficiency: Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 certified: Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
- AMD EXPO certified: AMD’s Extended Profiles for Overclocking
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers3: Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
- Low-profile heat spreader: Newly designed heat spreaders in black or white combine bold styling and outstanding cooling functionality.
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s: Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 Features and Specifications
- Engineered to Maximize Performance: With speeds up to 7200MT/s, Kingston FURY Renegade DDR5 RGB features premium components hand-tuned by engineers, rigorously tested for compatibility across the industry’s leading motherboards, and backed by 100% factory testing at speed for a hassle-free overclock experience.
- Tap Into Extreme Overclocking Potential: DDR5 ushers in a whole new era of memory technology to make extreme overclocking a more stable option than previous generations. On-die ECC delivers more reliable DRAM components, an on-board PMIC balances power when and where it’s needed, and two independent 32-bit subchannels provide dramatic increases in data efficiency for multi-core processors.
- Intel® XMP 3.0 Certified: Intel Extreme Memory Profile technology makes overclocking a breeze with advanced pre-optimized factory timings, speeds and voltages for overclocking performance. Renegade DDR5 RGB features a programmable PMIC for XMP 3.0, supporting up to two customizable profiles to optimize your own unique timings, speeds, and voltages saved directly to the DIMM.
- Qualified by the World’s Leading Motherboard Manufacturers: Tested and trusted for your preferred motherboard so you can build with confidence.
- Aggressive Aluminum Heat Spreader Design: Newly designed black & silver and white & silver aluminum heat spreaders with black PCB keep your rig running— and looking—cool to complement the look of your latest PC build.
« end of the press release »