« press release »
EK-PRO GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 – NICKEL + INOX
EK®, the leading computer cooling solutions provider, is now offering an enterprise-grade GPU water block for reference PCB layout NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX™ 30 Series graphics cards. This new block incorporates a CNC-machined nickel-plated copper base with a laser-cut stainless steel top for a robust metal cooling solution.
EK-Pro GPU water block for Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 Graphics Cards
EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 – Nickel + Inox water block is purpose-designed with a much thicker 11.2mm copper base to clear the tall capacitors on most reference design graphics cards. This gives the water block a market advantage of having a clean design and wider compatibility list without sacrificing any coolant flow. The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
An Open Split-Flow cooling engine design is used, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is laser cut out of industry grade stainless steel. The sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. For added stability and protection for the graphics card, the I/O plate is a part of the water block top itself. Meaning that the block replaces the stock I/O shield and adds more sturdiness to the whole assembly.
Current Compatibility List for EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 Water Block
- Alienware RTX 3080
- Alienware RTX 3090
- ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3080 10GB
- ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3090 24GB
- EMTEK GeForce RTX 3080 10GB Black Edition OC
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix GS
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3090 Phoenix
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3090 Phoenix GS
- GALAX GeForce RTX 3080 SG (1-Click OC) (38NWM3MD99NN)
- GALAX GeForce RTX 3090 SG (1-Click OC) (39NSM5MD1GNA)
- HP Omen RTX 3080
- HP Omen RTX 3090
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG (1-Click OC) (38NWM3MD99NK)
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB (38NWM3MD99NK)
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG (1-Click OC) (39NSM5MD1GNK)
- KUROUTOSHIKOU GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GALAKURO (GG-RTX3090-E24GB/TP)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro (NED3080019IA-132AA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3080S19IA-132AA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3090 GamingPro (NED3090019SB-132BA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3090 GamingPro OC (NED3090S19SB-132BA)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3080 10GB XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG308010TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG309024TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB XLR8 Gaming REVEL EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG309024TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 OC XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB Triple Fan Edition, 24GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP (VCG309024TFXMPB)
We recommend that you refer to the EK Cooling Configurator for a precise compatibility match. We are checking compatible graphics cards and adding them to the database daily.
Backplate for the 3080/3090 Water Block
The included aesthetic retention backplate improves the looks of your graphics cards, as well as improves structural rigidity while providing passive cooling to the backside of the PCB VRM area.
Availability and Pricing
EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 – Nickel + Inox water block is assembled in Slovenia, Europe, and is available for order through the EK Webshop.
- EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 – Nickel + Inox 239.90€
« end of the press release »