ASRock To Demonstrate Latest Motherboard, Graphics Card, And Blockchain Solution At COMPUTEX 2018
Breaking Technology Boundaries And Offer Solutions To Meet Today Computing Environment
TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 31st, 2018 – ASRock, a global leader in motherboard, graphics card, and small form factor PC, today announced that it will demonstrate its Intel® and AMD series motherboard, Phantom Gaming series graphics card, and blockchain solution at COMPUTEX Taipei 2018, from June 5 to June 9, 2018.
The cutting edge computing solutions will be part of ASRock exhibit, showcasing its latest technologies and solutions addressing the demands of daily computing, gaming, and blockchain computing applications, including:
- Intel 300 series motherboard;
- AMD B450 series motherboard;
- Latest Phantom Gaming series graphics card;
- The world’s leading solution for blockchain and high performance computing;
- Small Form Factor Solution equipped with Intel 300 series chipset and Mini-STX motherboard.
Exhibition Dates & Hours:
- June 5th ~ 8th , 2018 – 9:30 am ~ 6:00 pm
- June 9th , 2018 – 9:30 am ~ 4:00 pm
- Venue: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1 (No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City 11568, Taiwan)
- Booth: L0810