NVIDIA GeForce Hotfix Driver 460.97
The driver is based on the recently released GeForce 460.89 Game Ready Driver that brought Vulkan 1.2 Ray tracing to certain games. The hotfix addresses the following issues:
- Some apps that use NVML may not detect GPU 
- Stutter may be observed with some configurations in Marvel’s Avengers 
- Lenovo Y740 may display corruption on waking from sleep 
- Some notebooks may BSOD when waking from sleep while connected to external monitor via dock/dongle 
- With HDR enabled, black levels are incorrect. 
You can download the new driver from here.
NVIDIA reminds us that Hotfix is not WHQL certified driver. It brings patches to the issues that have been reported by the community shortly after the release of the last driver. NVIDIA was able to solve those problems before another big driver release is expected.
The GeForce Hotfix driver is our way to trying to get some of these fixes out to you more quickly. These drivers are basically the same as the previous released version, with a small number of additional targeted fixes. The fixes that make it in are based in part on your feedback in the Driver Feedback threads and partly on how realistic it is for us to quickly address them. These fixes (and many more) will be incorporated into the next official driver release, at which time the Hotfix driver will be taken down.