NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti preorders start in China
Some Chinese retailers have confirmed the first shipment of RTX 4070 Ti GPUs and are now taking preorders.
E-tail platforms such as Taobao and JD are known to reveal the price of next-gen GPUs early. This pricing is not always accurate and does not reflect official MSRP pricing as the Chinese market focuses primarily on custom designs. However, as multiple retailers have now shared the information, it appears that the pricing may now be confirmed for at least several models from Gigabyte, Inno3D or Colorful.
According to various reports, the RTX 4070 Ti price should start at 7000 RMB, which is around 25% cheaper than RTX 4080 16GB at launch. Custom designs start at 7199 RMB and go all the way up to 8399 RMB.
Early NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti Pricing in China:
- Inno3D RTX 4070 Ti X3: 7199 RMB (~1034 USD)
- MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X: 7199 RMB
- Gigabyte RTX 4070 Ti Eagle (non-OC): 7499 RMB
- MSI RTX 4070 Ti Gaming X: 7599 RMB
- Inno3D RTX 4070 Ti X3 OC: 7699 RMB
- Gigabyte RTX 4070 Ti Gaming OC: 7699 RMB
- Gigabyte RTX 4070 Ti AORUS Elite: 7899 RMB
- Colorful RTX 4070 Ti Vulcan OC: 8099 RMB
- Gigabyte RTX 4070 Ti AORUS Master: 8199 RMB
- Inno3D RTX 4070 Ti iChill: 8399 RMB (~1206 USD)
It is worth noting that one can find RTX 4080 for sale on the same platform for as low as 8499 RMB (Manli Gallardo), but this is one of the least popular brands. The 7200 RMB price is almost identical to what was expected to be the price of RTX 4080 12GB model before it was canceled. The MSRP for the Chinese market was officially 7199 RMB. The MSRP for 4080 16GB was 9499 RMB.
The RTX 4070 Ti is now set to launch on January 5th. NVIDIA has not even confirmed that such graphics cards are coming, not to mention the specifications or pricing, however