GeForce RTX 3070 to cost 520-680 EUR in Europe
According to Overclocking.com, the pricing of the RTX 3070 model is expected to be within 520 to 680 EUR. The prices actually come from a Spanish retailer ‘PC Components’ who listed the cards three weeks in advance.
The cheapest custom RTX 3070 cards should retail at 519.90 EUR (with Spanish 21% VAT). According to the listing, the cheapest models come from PNY (RTX 3070 Dual Fan) and ZOTAC (RTX 3070 Twin Edge) both listed at 520 EUR. This is 20 ER higher than the official MSRP from NVIDIA (source).
More advanced models, such as ASUS ROG STRIX will retail at 660 to 680 EUR (non-OC and OC models). Unfortunately, the retailer does not currently list other popular brands such as Gigabyte, MSI, or EVGA.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 launches on October 15th. Unlike RTX 3080 and RTX 3090, this card features a different Ampere GPU. The RTX 3070 is a GA104-based model equipped with 5888 CUDA cores and 8GB of GDDR6 non-X memory rated at 14 Gbps. NVIDIA claims that the card should offer better performance than GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, although AIB leaked roadmaps do not seem to confirm this just yet.
GeForce RTX 3070 pricing in PC Componentes
British retailer Overclockers.co.uk also lists RTX 3070 models, although the pricing is only shown on each product page:
- ASUS RTX 3070 ROG STRIX OC: 660 GBP
- ASUS RTX 3070 ROG STRIX OC: 630 GBP
- PNY RTX 3070 XLR8 EPIC-X: 560 GBP
- ASUS RTX 3070 DUAL OC: 549 GBP
- PALIT RTX 3070 GAMEROCK OC: 549 GBP
- PNY RTX 3070 XLR8 EPIC-X: 540 GBP
- EVGA RTX 3070 ICX3: 530 GBP
- INNO3D RTX 3070 ICHILL X4: 530 GBP
- PALIT RTX 3070 GAMEROCK: 530 GBP
- PALIT RTX 3070 GAMINGPRO OC: 530 GBP
- INNO3D RTX 3070 ICHILL X3: 510 GBP
- ASUS RTX 3070 DUAL OC: 500 GBP
- INNO3D RTX 3070 TWIN X2: 500 GBP
- KFA2 (GALAX) RTX 3070 SG: 500 GBP
- PALIT RTX 3070 GAMINGPRO: 500 GBP
- ZOTAC RTX 3070 TWIN EDGE: 500 GBP
The MSRP is UK is 469 GBP.