NVIDIA RTX 3060 Series with lower shipment next month
ITHome has learned from internal AIB forums that they now expect lower shipment of RTX 3060 series graphics cards.
According to the Chinese site, RTX 3060 Ti and RTX 3060 will see a reduction of 50% in shipment number till at least late September, when the supply is expected to increase. The information comes from Board Channels Forums, closed forums for people working for AIBs, AICs, and OEMs where they exchange information on the current market situation.
The information posted by one of the members says that boards partners are now expecting a lower shipment of RTX 3060 series GPUs next month, with a good outlook for late September, when shipments are to increase.
We have learned through our independent sources that board partners expected lower shipment of GPUs (not exclusive to RTX 3060 series) due to some Chinese factories being partially closed or not working at full capacity due to new local outbreaks of COVID. This information appears to confirm this fact, however, we are not sure if this is only affecting certain board partners (often sharing the same component suppliers) or only certain assembly lines.
The site has also shared current pricing information on AMD and NVIDIA graphics cards:
- RTX3060: 2499 yuan (386 USD)
- RTX3060TI: 2999 yuan (463 USD)
- RTX3070: 3899 yuan (602 USD)
- RTX3070TI: 4499 yuan (695 USD)
- RTX3080: 5499 yuan (850 USD)
- RTX3080TI: 8999 yuan (1390 USD)
- RTX3090: 11999 yuan (1854 USD)
- RX 6600 XT: 2999 yuan (463 USD)
- RX6700XT: 3699 yuan (572 USD)
- RX6800: 4599 yuan (711 USD)
- RX6800XT: 5099 yuan (788 USD)
- RX6900XT: 7999 yuan (1236 USD)