NVIDIA DLSS 3 and DLSS 2 updates
In an official blog post on NVIDIA website, the company confirms its plans for the rollout of DLSS 3.0 technology.
At launch, NVIDIA DLSS 3.0 super-resolution technology will only work with GeForce RTX 4090 GPU, which is set to launch tomorrow. It is not until next month that NVIDIA will have more RTX 40 GPUs supporting this version of DLSS. The only missing piece is the actual games getting a DLSS 3 update. Apparently, those are coming soon, in fact, as early as tomorrow.
The company confirms that the first DLSS3 updates will arrive within a week. The first games to support DLSS3 are:
- SUPER PEOPLE – now available
- Justice ‘Fuyun Court’ – October 12
- Loopmancer – October 12
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – October 17
- A Plague Tale: Requiem – October 18
- F1 22 – update soon
That is still a short list. NVIDIA confirmed that 35 games, game engines and software will be getting DLSS 3 at some point, so one should expect more updates later this year.
Furthermore, the company is also confirming new DLSS2 games that already support the technology or will support it by the end of this month.
- Dakar Desert Rally – now available
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – now available
- Blind Fate: Edo no Yami – now available
- Broken Pieces – now available
- Destroy All Humans! 2 – now available
- Q.U.B.E. 10th Anniversary – now available
- Scathe – now available
- SCP: Secret Files – now available
- PC Building Simulator 2 – October 12
- The Last Oricru Launches – October 13
- Batora: Lost Haven – October 20
- Gotham Knights Out – October 21
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure – October 27