Monitoring software adds Intel Raptor Lake Refresh SKUs
The HWINFO development team has been diligently working on enhancing their monitoring and diagnostic software to support the latest hardware releases. Their most recent update focuses on providing support for Intel’s upcoming 14th Gen Core codenamed Raptor Lake Refresh. This update enables the software to identify individual SKUs, though specific names were not disclosed. However, rumors have already surfaced, revealing key details about the i9-14900K, i7-14700K, and i5-14600K SKUs, which are slated for release in two months.
But that’s not all; the software has also been improved to cater to the next-generation Xeon CPU series known as Granite Rapids and Sierra Forest, which are expected to power data centers in 2024. The monitoring capabilities for these CPUs have been enhanced, according to the changelog.
Additionally, gamers who have opted for the RTX 4060 Ti graphics card with 16GB of memory will be delighted to know that HWiNFO now accurately displays all relevant information for this GPU. In terms of graphics support, the software now also supports RX 6650/6450M mobile graphics which were released earlier this year.
However, those considering the upgrade to the 14th Gen series, should not to rush with the update just yet, as these processors are scheduled for launch in October at the earliest. The latest version of HWINFO can be downloaded directly from the developer’s website.
HWINFO 7.60 Changelog
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on revised GIGABYTE B550 series.
- Added recognition of Renesas RAA229004.
- Enhanced fan speed monitoring on later MSI laptops.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6550M and 6450M.
- Extended physical drive limit to 256.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB.
- Added monitoring of DIMM temperatures on Ice Lake-SP, Sapphire Rapids, Emerald Rapids.
- Improved monitoring of Granite Rapids and Sierra Forest.
- Improved power monitoring on later NVIDIA cards with new drivers.
- Fixed a possible race condition in CPU monitoring on some Intel systems.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS ROG Strix G513I, G513Q, G713I, G713Q notebook series.
- Added reporting of AVX10 and APX ISA.
- Added ZHAOXIN KaiSheng KH-40000.
- Added Intel Raptor Lake Refresh SKUs.
- Added GIGABYTE AORUS theme (automatic, optional).
- Added detailed Memory Timings window (AORUS-branded).
- Added reporting of advanced GIGABYTE BIOS options and AGESA version (Z790+, X670+).