Radeon RX 7600 and GeForce RTX 4060 Ti models from Gigabyte revealed
Gigabyte next-gen mid-range GPUs have now been spotted over EEC (Eurasian Economic Commission) regulatory office.
Gigabyte is among the few companies that tend to file new SKUs to EEC weeks before actual launch. It is worth noting that not all of those SKUs will be released, there is always a good number of models that never seen the light of day. The latest update from Gigabyte lists two Radeon RX 7600 cards and nine GeForce RTX 4060 Ti. It is apparent that both models are set to launch in a similar timeframe. What both cards also have in common is the 8GB VRAM, now confirmed by the entry.
Radeon RX 7600 8GB
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7600 8GB Gaming (GV-R76GAMING-8GD)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 7600 8GB Gaming OC (GV-R76GAMING OC-8GD)
GeForce RTX 4060 Ti
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti AORUS Extreme 8GB (GV-N406TAORUS E-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti AERO OC 8GB (GV-N406TAERO OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti AERO 8GB (GV-N406TAERO-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Gaming OC 8GB (GV-N406TGAMING OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Gaming 8GB (GV-N406TGAMING-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Eagle OC 8GB (GV-N406TEAGLE OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Eagle 8GB (GV-N406TEAGLE-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti WindForce OC 8GB (GV-N406TWF2OC-8GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060 Ti WindForce 8GB (GV-N406TWF2-8GD)
This list also shows how much more focus is put on the GeForce brand, which gets four times as many SKUs, including AORUS Extreme, AERO, Eagle and WindForce all exclusive to RTX series. What the 2022/2023 Gigabyte lineup was thus far been known for is lack of any dual-fan GPUs. This could finally change with the introduction of sub 200W models.
According to the latest rumors, the RX 7600 is set to launch on May 25th, while RTX 4060 Ti does not have a launch date yet, but it is heading for “late May” release. Nevertheless, this means that both cards should be present on the Computex floor.