Gigabyte preparing 11 models of RTX 4090
Gigabyte becomes the first company to submit RTX 40 filing to Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC).
The company confirms as many as eleven model, almost half of them being AORUS series. The filing indicates Gigabyte will launch three AORUS Xtreme variants with air, AIO and waterblock cooling solutions. Interestingly, the filing also suggests the company will launch AORUS Elite model, which until now was reserved for mid-range models.
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME WATERFORCE (GV-N4090AORUSX W-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME WATERBLOCK (GV-N4090AORUSX WB-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 AORUS XTREME (GV-N4090AORUS X-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 AORUS MASTER (GV-N4090AORUS M-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 AORUS ELITE (GV-N4090AORUS E-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 GAMING OC (GV-N4090GAMING OC-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 GAMING (GV-N4090GAMING-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 EAGLE OC (GV-N4090EAGLE OC-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 EAGLE (GV-N4090EAGLE-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 WINDFORCE 3X OC (GV-N4090WF3OC-24GD)
- Gigabyte RTX 4090 WINDFORCE 3X (GV-N4090WF3-24GD)
Furthermore, Gigabyte will also launch EAGLE, GAMING and WINDFORCE 3X models, all offered with and without factory overclocking.
What is clearly absent from this filing is lack of any other RTX 40 model. The RTX 4080, which is next in line, should also be announced by Jensen later this month, but the card is not expected to launch at the same time as RTX 4090. One should also note the lack of RTX 4090 Ti, which has been a subject of rumors over the past few weeks.