ASUS expensive motherboard for AM5 socket
This is without a doubt not the final pricing for AMD X670 motherboards, but a first chance to order a new ASUS motherboard.
Those who wish to preorder AMD X670 motherboards before anyone else now have a chance to pick up ASUS motherboards. Over at German IPC-Computer website one can find a long list of X670E and X670 motherboards now available for preorders. Those products do not have a release date yet, but the retailer estimates shipment within 3 to 8 weeks.
The flagship X670E Extreme motherboard has showed up with 1475 EUR price tag with 19% German VAT. This is also the first time we learn about X670E Gene, the Micro-ATX motherboard for overclockers at 977 EUR. Overall, ASUS X670E boards costs at least 783 EUR at this retailer with X670 non-E series listed for 483 to 510 EUR (PRIME series).
ASUS X670 pricing at IPC-Computer (with 19% VAT):
- ROG Crosshair X670E Extreme – €1475 (~$1500 US)
- ROG Crosshair X670E HERO – €1088 (~$1106 US)
- ROG Crosshair X670E GENE – €977 (~$994 US)
- ROG STRIX X670E-E Gaming WiFi -€912 (~$927 US)
- ROG STRIX X670E-F Gaming WiFi – €809 (~$823 US)
- ROG STRIX X670E-A Gaming WiFi – €783 (~$796 US)
- PROART X670E-Creator WiFi – €894 (~$909 US)
- PRIME X670-P WiFi – €510 (~$518 US)
- PRIME X670-P – €483 (~$491 US)
Unofficially AMD is set to launch its Ryzen 7000 series in September following now official announcement on August 29th. Both the CPUs and next-gen motherboards are to be available on the same day. However, these early listings may suggest that AMD will allow preorders before the new series are officially released.