After more than 20 years of development, the team behind the most popular CPU monitoring tool has released the 2.0 version of the CPU-Z software.
The 2.0 does not bring any significant changes to the design or the layout of the program in any way. The latest version simply brings an update for the most recent CPU and GPU releases, such as the Core i9-12900KS, Intel’s flagship Alder Lake-S CPU with 5.5 GHz boost clock and AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, the company’s first consumer CPU equipped with 3D V-Cache technology.
Furthermore, the tool bring support for Intel 12th Gen Core Alder Lake P/U series for thin laptop designs as well as for AMD Ryzen 6000 “Rembrandt”. The Graphics tab will now correctly show the data for AMD Radeon 6500XT GPU.
- Intel Core i9 12900KS.
- Intel Core i7-1280P/1270P/1260P, Core i5-1250P/1240P, Core i3-1220P (28W).
- Intel Core i7-1265U/1255U, Core i5 1245U/1235U, Core i3 1215U (15W).
- Intel Core i7-1260U/1250U, Core i5 1240U/1230U, Core i3 1210U (9W).
- Intel Pentium 8505, Celeron 7305 (15W).
- Intel Pentium 8500, Celeron 7300 (9W).
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D.v
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT.
- Preliminary support of AMD Ryzen 6000 “Rembrandt” APUs.