ASUS mid-range motherboard lineup leaks
Pricing and images for ASUS B760/H760 motherboards has just been revealed by Amazon, as discovered by @momomo_us.
The series include ROG STRIX, TUF Gaming and PRIME series. The full-range features standard ATX, Micro-ATX and even one Mini-ITX form factor. Design wise, there are black, black and white flavors.
In terms of pricing, the B760 series are undoubtedly more expensive than the existing B660 range. The cheapest Prime B760M-K D4 board is exactly 28% pricier than the predecessor, but overall, it is between 3% to 61% more expensive compared B760 to B660 models. This likely means that pricing is not final.
Amazon Germany prices (affiliate links):
- ASUS ROG Strix B760-F Gaming WiFi — €336.18 (+33% vs. B660)
- ASUS ROG Strix B760-A Gaming WiFi D4 €288.43 (+22% vs. B660)
- ASUS ROG Strix B760-G Gaming WiFi D4 — €280.03 (+13% vs. B660)
- ASUS TUF Gaming H770-PRO WiFi — €265.82 (+15% vs. H670)
- ASUS TUF Gaming B760-PLUS WiFi D4 €258.56 (+26% vs B660)
- ASUS ROG STRIX B760-I Gaming — €258.52 (+3% vs B660)
- ASUS Prime B760M-A WiFi D4 €228.33 (+61% vs B660)
- ASUS Prime B760-PLUS D4 — €204.92 (+19% vs B660)
- ASUS Prime B760M-K D4 €163.76 (+28% vs B660)
According to the rumors, these boards are set to launch on January 3rd, which is now seemingly confirmed by Amazon as well. Those models are to accompany the upcoming 13th Gen Core Raptor Lake-S processors with 65W TDP by default.