AMD extends Raise the Game bundle to standalone purchases of Radeon RX 6900 XT
Only the most expensive Radeon with free games.
AMD had recently announced a Raise the Game game bundle featuring Far Cry 6 and Resident Evil Village to select purchases of new systems equipped with Radeon and Ryzen products. This promotion has now been extended to Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card, and only to this SKU.
The bundle features Far Cry 6 and, Resident Evil Village, both are AAA titles requiring powerful GPU. Only Resident Evil has been released already, while Far Cry 6 is now to launch on October 7th.
There are many caveats that should be mentioned though. This bundle only includes RX 6900 XT, the most expensive card from AMD. Not only that, it appears that AIBs are only including their custom models, while reference cards (which they also released) are not included. But to makes matters worse, this promotion is only available to North America and Western Europe. At least, no other regions are listed on the official website:
Some of the cards listed by Sapphire and PowerColor are eligible for free games:
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
- SAPPHIRE NITRO+ AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Special Edition
- SAPPHIRE TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Limited Edition
- SAPPHIRE TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition
- SAPPHIRE TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Air Cooled
- POWERCOLOR RX 6900 XT Liquid Devil Ultimate
- POWERCOLOR RX 6900 XT Liquid Devil
- POWERCOLOR RX 6900 XT Red Devil Ultimate
- POWERCOLOR RX 6900 XT Red Devil
The game codes can be claimed till January 29th, 2022.