Chinese Bilibili channel TecLab has leaked alleged benchmark results of the GeForce RTX 3080.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 review leaks
A video showing the synthetic and gaming performance of the GeForce RTX 3080 graphics card has emerged online. The leakers claim to own a sample and a working driver, which is currently only available to the press after signing a strict NDA.
We can confirm that the driver used in this test (456.16) is the press driver for GeForce RTX 3080 reviews:
RTX 3080 has 30% (performance) increase compared to 2080Ti and 50% increase compared to 2080S. Power consumption of the whole machine is 500W.
It is worth noting that this channel has already been caught using fake review samples and publishing a review earlier (they hid the name of the Ryzen processor). This time leakers do not show any review sample, so we cannot confirm if they really tested the card. Either way, take the results with a grain of salt.
- 3DMark Fire Strike Performance: 31919 (+25% 2080Ti, +43% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme: 20101 (+24% 2080Ti, +45% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Ultra: 11049 (+36% 2080Ti, +64% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Time Spy: 17428 (+28% 2080Ti, +49% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Time Spy Extreme: 8548 (+38% 2080Ti, +59% 2080S )
- 3DMark Fire Strike Port Royal: 11455 (+45% 2080Ti, +64% 2080S )
Scores compiled by @_rogame
3DMark Fire Strike Performance / Extreme / Ultra
3DMark Fire Time Spy / Extreme / Port Royal
Far Cry 5 / Borderlands 3
These are 4K in-game benchmarks. The card appears to be 48 to 62% faster than RTX 2080 SUPER (source):
- Far Cry 5 +62%
Borderland 3 +56%
AC Odyssey +48%
Forza Horizon 4 +48%