The latest version of AIDA64 (5.90.4208 BETA) now supports Radeon RX 500 series.
As you might have heard AMD is planning to launch Radeon RX 500 series in little over two weeks from now. Both Radeon RX 580 and RX 570 are based on the same graphics processor as RX 480 and RX 470, which is Polaris 10.
AMD Radeon RX 580 and RX 570 are to launch on April 18th, with RX 560 and RX 550 following them shortly after.
You can download this build of AIDA64 from this link.
- System Stability Test / new page for unified readings
- System Stability Test / warning message when TdrDelay is too short
- improved Windows product type detection
- improved chipset information for Intel Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX
- preliminary SPD SMBus support for Intel Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX
- improved chipset information caching
- CPU TDP limit detection for AMD Ryzen 5
- CPU package temperature measurement for Intel Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX
- CPU VDD and CPU VDDNB voltage, current and power measurement for AMD Ryzen
- improved support for AMD Zen server CPUs
- preliminary support for AMD Zen 12-core and 16-core HEDT CPUs
- GPU information for AMD Radeon RX 570 (Polaris 10)
- GPU information for AMD Radeon RX 580 (Polaris 10)
- sensor support for Dell SMI of OptiPlex 5050
- fixed: motherboard specific sensor info for EVGA E75x, E76x, E77x
- fixed: CPU diode temperature measurement for AMD Ryzen (-20 Celsius offset on 1600X, 1700X, 1800X)