A popular system diagnostic and benchmark tool has been updated with the latest GeForce RTX graphics cards, a release note for the 6.30.5223 Beta version indicates.
Finalwire updates AIDA64 with upcoming GeForce RTX 30 graphics cards support
The software now has GPU information for RTX 3080 Ti, the upcoming high-end model expected to debut early next year. The graphics card will be based on GA102 GPU with specifications mixed between RTX 3090 and RTX 3080 non-Ti. Although the CUDA core count has not yet been confirmed, the graphics card should utilize 20GB GDDR6X memory, marking a spot over Raden RX 6000 series which are locked to 16GB at this time.
AIDA64 now also supports RTX 3050 and RTX 3060 graphics. The former is based on GA107-300 GPU, which is a cut-down variant of the smallest Ampere GPU yet, while the latter represents the GA106 series. Bear in mind that NVIDIA currently has plans for two models based on this GPU (with 6GB and 12GB memory).
Finally, the RTX 30 Mobile series support is also included in the latest version. The list does not feature RTX 3080 Mobile SKU, but both the RTX 3070 Mobile and RTX 3060 Mobile are already present. The 3070M appears to be planned in three variants, even up to 16GB GDDR6 memory, however, we believe this is based on an engineering sample.
In fact, the list appears to be a copy of a public PCI Device list, meaning that the information is likely based on preliminary hardware information and rumors.
AIDA 64 Extreme 6.30.5523 beta (Dec 11, 2020) Release notes:
- Computer / Sensor / improved dynamic refresh when number of lines changes
- Motherboard / SPD / improved picking of XMP profile with the highest clock
- GPU information for AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT (Navi 21)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 (GA107)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (GA106)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Mobile / Max-Q (GA106M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile (GA104M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile 16GB (GA104M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Mobile / Max-Q (GA104M)
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti (GA102)
- GPU information for nVIDIA Quadro T500 (TU117GL)
- GPU information for nVIDIA RTX A40 (GA102GL)
- sensor support for ITE IT8638 sensor chip
- sensor support for Dell SMI of Vostro 3501, Vostro 3671, Vostro 3888
- motherboard specific sensor info for Asus Prime X299 Edition 30, Vanguard B85
- motherboard specific sensor info for MSI MS-7C67