AIDA64 is now ready for Zen5 and new Intel CPUs
AIDA64 fast forwards the development of their benchmarking and diagnostic tool with a new 6.90 release.
The software has become a popular choice for enthusiasts seeking comprehensive system information. Its stress and benchmark tools, combined with real-time component monitoring, have solidified its position as one of the most favored tools in this category.
Once again, the company is at the forefront of hardware support, even before the hardware is officially released. The latest version, v6.90, has introduced preliminary support for the upcoming AMD Zen5 processors. This means that the software can now identify the CPU architecture, but it may not display complete details such as SKU specifications or whether it belongs to the Ryzen or EPYC family.
AIDA64 is also prepared for Intel’s 14th Gen Core series, codenamed Raptor Lake-S/HX. These desktop and mobile series, based on both existing and enhanced silicon, are scheduled to launch in October of this year. Although the launch is still weeks away, an update has been made to the AVX2 benchmark specifically tailored for these series.
In addition to these developments, the software now offers support for the Radeon RX 7600 and the latest GeForce models: RTX 4070, 4060Ti, and 4060. It is certainly worth updating if you are using the latest hardware.
AIDA64 v6.90 New features & improvements
- AVX2 optimized benchmarks for Intel Raptor Lake Refresh CPU
- Preliminary support for AMD Zen 5 processors
- Improved support for Zhaoxin Yongfeng processor
- Enhanced SmartCool LCD display support
- Improved support for Intel Meteor Lake, Arrow Lake, Lunar Lake CPUs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 7600
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060, GeForce RTX 4060 Ti, GeForce RTX 4070