Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 496.49 WHQL
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Game Ready for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost performance by up to 2x. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including Age of Empires IV, Battlefield 2042 Early Access, Call of Duty: Vanguard, Chivalry 2, Forza Horizon 5, Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition, Jurassic World Evolution 2, and Riders Republic.
Support For Newly Validated G-SYNC Compatible Displays
Our newest Game Ready Driver driver also adds support for 6 new G-SYNC Compatible displays that deliver a baseline Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) experience that makes your gaming smoother and more enjoyable.
|MANUFACTURER||MODEL||HDR||SIZE||LCD Type||Resolution||VRR Range|
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings enable you to instantly configure game options for your system’s hardware, giving you smooth, optimized gameplay. Over 1000 titles are supported, and since our last driver release we’ve added support for 6 more:
- Crysis 2 Remastered
- Crysis 3 Remastered
- Gas Station Simulator
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Qian Nv You Hun
- Sword and Fairy 7
- [Doom 3: BFG Edition]: Visual corruption occurs in the game. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division 2]: Flickering and visual corruption may appear after extended gameplay. 
- [LG OLED C1 series]: The display may show random black screen flicker at 1080p. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The game may randomly crash during gameplay. 
- [WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship/WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship]: The games crash on launch. [3409320/3409312]
- [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint]: Textures in the game may flicker. 
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance drop when there is mouse movement. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled. If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel. 
To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
Software Module Versions
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager – .202.21
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 11.4
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.961.0