Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 456.71 WHQL
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Our new GeForce Game Ready driver optimizes your experience in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War PC Beta, which begins October 15th. In addition, it enables support for NVIDIA Reflex in the beta, allowing GeForce gamers to reduce system latency and increase their competitiveness.
With NVIDIA Reflex’s faster response times, shot accuracy is improved, you can react to enemy actions faster, and peeker’s advantage is reduced or even nullified. For the full rundown, check out our comprehensive NVIDIA Reflex guide.
- [Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition]: Enabling Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling results in lower frame rate. 
- [G-SYNC]: Launching a game in full-screen mode may trigger a black screen on adaptive sync monitors if G-SYNC is enabled. 
- [Fortnite][Notebook]: The game may crash when using in-game RTX Shadows/Reflection on some notebook configurations. 
- [World of Warcraft Shadowlands]: When run at frame rates greater than 60 FPS with high display settings, moving characters display minute twitching/stuttering. 
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [Fortnite]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys when playing the game at 4K resolution. 
To work around, set the resolution to lower than 4k.
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
You may encounter issues installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store. See “Issues Installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store” on page 21 for more information.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [G-SYNC]: With G-SYNC enabled on some Freesync displays, half of the screen goes black. 
- [GeForce RTX 3080/3090]: Samsung G9 49” display goes black at 240 Hz. 
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
- GEFORCE RTX 30 SERIES
GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080
- GEFORCE RTX 20 SERIES
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GEFORCE 16 SERIES
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GEFORCE 10 SERIES
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GEFORCE 900 SERIES
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GEFORCE 700 SERIES
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GEFORCE 600 SERIES
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630