Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 456.55 WHQL
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Game Ready for NVIDIA Reflex Support for ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’ and ‘Call of Duty: Warzone’
Our latest GeForce Game Ready driver provides support for NVIDIA Reflex in the blockbuster titles, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone, as well as offers the best experience in Star Wars: Squadrons. The new Game Ready Driver also improves stability in certain games on RTX 30 Series GPUs.
NVIDIA Reflex Comes To Call of Duty: Warzone
NVIDIA Reflex is a revolutionary suite of GPU, G-SYNC display, and in-game technologies that measure and reduce system latency in competitive titles. With the release of our new Game Ready Driver, and a new game update at 10pm PT on September 28, users with GeForce RTX and GeForce GTX 900 Series-and-newer GPUs can reduce system latency in Call of Duty: Warzone and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
With improved responsiveness, shot accuracy is improved, you can react to enemy actions faster, and peeker’s advantage is reduced or even nullified. For the full rundown, set aside some time and check out our comprehensive NVIDIA Reflex and system latency guide.
NVIDIA Reflex delivers the ultimate competitive advantage. This revolutionary suite of GPU, G-SYNC display, and software technologies that measure and reduce…
Support for NVIDIA Reflex is also coming to Apex Legends, Destiny 2, and a host of other titles. For details, stay tuned to GeForce.com.
Game Ready For The Latest Releases
Game Ready Drivers bring you support for the latest games, giving you an optimized experience with the smoothest and most responsive gameplay possible. Included in our latest release is support for:
- Star Wars: Squadrons: Master the art of starfighter combat in this authentic first-person only piloting experience. Fight 5v5 online, and experience a cinematic story mode set near the conclusion of the Galactic Civil War.
- [Omniverse 2020.2.4496]: Corruption occurs after switching from RTX Real-Time to RTX PathTraced renderer. 
- [Vulkan games]: The GeForce Experience> Performance > Render Latency setting sometimes sticks at 0 on Vulkan games. 
- Multiple G-SYNC Compatible monitors were removed from the G-SYNC Compatible list in the driver. 
- There is a slight increase in the Windows Event Log CPU utilization. 
- NVIDIA Container service may crash upon resume from system sleep /hibernate mode. 
- [Notebook]: Performance Power Mode cannot be set from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [World of Warcraft Shadowlands]: When run at frame rates greater than 60 FPS with high display settings, moving characters display minute twitching/stuttering. 
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [Fortnite]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys when playing the game at 4K resolution. 
To work around, set the resolution to lower than 4k.
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
You may encounter issues installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store. See “Issues Installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store” on page 21 for more information.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- [G-SYNC]: With G-SYNC enabled on some Freesync displays, half of the screen goes black. 
- [GeForce RTX 3080/3090]: Samsung G9 49” display goes black at 240 Hz. 
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
- GEFORCE RTX 30 SERIES
GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080
- GEFORCE RTX 20 SERIES
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GEFORCE 16 SERIES
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GEFORCE 10 SERIES
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GEFORCE 900 SERIES
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GEFORCE 700 SERIES
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GEFORCE 600 SERIES
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630