Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 452.06 WHQL
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Game Ready for Microsoft Flight Simulator
Game Ready Drivers bring you support for the latest games, giving you an optimized experience with the smoothest and most responsive gameplay possible. Included in our latest release is support for:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: Take to the skies and experience the joy of flight in the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator. Travel the world in amazing detail with over 37 thousand airports, 2 million cities, 1.5 billion buildings, real mountains, roads, trees, rivers, animals, traffic, and more. And hone your pilot skills in a variety of aircraft, from light planes to commercial jets, with an experience that scales to your level with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklists.
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2: Play the fully-remastered Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater & Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2 games in one collection, rebuilt from the ground up with new graphics, improved gameplay, and HDR. And before release, try the remaster of the famous Warehouse demo.
- A Total War Saga: TROY: Inspired by The Iliad – Homer’s sweeping tale of romance and bloodshed – A Total War Saga: TROY focuses on the historical flashpoint of the Trojan War, bringing the conflict to life as never before. Experience this legendary conflict from both the Greek and Trojan perspectives, peeling back the layers of myth and legend to reveal the realities that may have inspired them. And fight to save or conquer the kingdom of Troy as one of eight iconic heroes, including the infamous warrior Achilles, noble protector Hector, wayward prince Paris and vengeful king Menelaus.
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands Beta: Blizzard’s readying a test of their newest World of Warcraft expansion. Opt-in here, and if you’re accepted be sure to download and install our latest Game Ready Driver to experience the introduction of ray-traced visual effects to the world’s most successful MMORPG.
Our newest Game Ready Driver driver also adds support for eight new G-SYNC Compatible displays – gaming monitors that deliver a baseline Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) experience that makes your gaming smoother and more enjoyable.
|MANUFACTURER||MODEL||HDR||SIZE||LCD Type||Resolution||VRR Range|
|Acer||XB273U GX||Yes||27||IPS||2560×1440 (QHD)||48-240Hz|
|Acer||VG272 LV||Yes||27||IPS||1920×1080 (FHD)||48-165Hz|
|Acer||XV272 LV||Yes||27||IPS||1920×1080 (FHD)||48-165Hz|
|Acer||CP5271U V||Yes||27||IPS||2560×1440 (QHD)||48-170Hz|
|Acer||X34 GS||Yes||34||IPS||3440×1440 (WQHD)||50-180Hz|
|IO Data||GC252UX||Yes||24.5||IPS||1920×1080 (FHD)||55-240Hz|
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched if Hardwareaccelerated GPU scheduling is enabled. 
- [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/ RTX 20 series GPUs. 
- [Path of Exile]: Black square corruption appears around characters.
- [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed]: The game crashes when playing in a water level. 
[Forza Motorsport 7]: The game starts to stutter after racing a few laps. 
- [Zhan Ge Jing Ji Chang]: Corruption occurs in the game when played in the Tencent mobile game simulator. 
- Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin’s Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. 
- The NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs if the timings are invalid. 
- Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled. 
- Snow appears on the display upon waking up the HDMI monitor. 
- [Notebook][Turing] Display may show pixelated corruption on waking notebook from long display off 
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2]: With SLI enabled, the game may crash with ERR_GFX_STATE error pointing to nvlddmkm.sys after pressing [Alt]+[Tab].
- [SLI][G-SYNC][Red Dead Redemption 2 Vulkan]: With SLI + G-SYNC enabled, the games display corruption and a blank screen.
- [SLI][World of Warcraft Shadowlands]: Character images may flicker when SLI is enabled. 
- [World of Warcraft Shadowlands]: When run at frame rates greater than 60 FPS with high display settings, moving characters display minute twitching/stuttering. 
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings. 
- [VR}: HDCP errors occur with Valve Index VR. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Game may randomly show large frame rate drop with ray tracing enabled 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [Fortnite]: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to nvlddmkm.sys when playing the game at 4K resolution. 
To work around, set the resolution to lower than 4k.
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable.
You may encounter issues installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store. See “Issues Installing the NVIDIA Control Panel from the Windows Store” on page 21 for more information.
- Video playback on the secondary display lags/freezes while playing a game on the primary display if Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling is enabled 
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. 
- NVIDIA TITAN SERIES
NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GEFORCE RTX 20 SERIES
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GEFORCE 16 SERIES
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GEFORCE 10 SERIES
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GEFORCE 900 SERIES
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GEFORCE 700 SERIES
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GEFORCE 600 SERIES
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630