Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 451.48 WHQL
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Game Ready for DirectX 12 Ultimate
The new Game Ready Driver provides full support for the new DirectX 12 Ultimate graphics API. This includes support for DirectX Raytracing (DXR) version 1.1 as well as support for mesh shaders, sampler feedback, and variable-rate shading (VRS). Additionally, this driver supports Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling when used with the Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
Microsoft has recently released the DirectX 12 Ultimate graphics API alongside the Windows 10 May 2020 update, codifying GeForce RTX’s innovative technologies as the standard for multi-platform, next-gen games.
With the release of today’s new GeForce Game Ready driver, DirectX 12 Ultimate and its features are fully supported on GeForce RTX GPUs on Windows 10 operating systems using version 2004 or newer. To download and install this new driver, simply fire up GeForce Experience and click the “Drivers” tab.
DirectX 12 Ultimate gives developers a large, multi-platform install base of hardware to target, and ready-made tools and examples to work from — all backed by time-saving middleware. This makes game development faster and easier, and enables more developers to add these innovative technologies to their games. Many developers have already crafted next-gen experiences featuring these technologies–there are over 30 DirectX Raytracing games shipping or announced–and now with the launch of DirectX 12 Ultimate, adoption of them is set to increase rapidly.
With GeForce RTX, the first and only PC platform with support for these game-changing features, gamers are ready for the most advanced and graphically intensive games today and in the coming years.
For further details on the Ray Tracing, Variable Rate Shading, Mesh Shading and Sampler Feedback technologies in DirectX 12 Ultimate, head on over to this in-depth article.
Furthermore, in addition to introducing support for DirectX 12 Ultimate, the Windows 10 May 2020 Update also added a new feature called Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling. This new feature can potentially improve performance and reduce latency by allowing the video card to directly manage its own memory.
To enable hardware scheduling, you can open “Graphics Settings: Change Default Graphics Settings”. Simply toggle the feature on and restart the system and you’ll reap the full benefits of the feature.
Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling Windows 10 option
Rounding out support for the latest graphics APIs, this Game Ready Driver is also the first public driver from NVIDIA to provide full Vulkan 1.2 support and functionality on GeForce and TITAN GPUs.
Support For Newly Validated G-SYNC Compatible Displays
Our newest Game Ready Driver driver adds support for 9 new G-SYNC Compatible displays – gaming monitors that deliver a baseline Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) experience that makes your gaming smoother, clearer, and more enjoyable. Included in the list is Samsung’s new 2020 Odyssey gaming monitors, headlined by the 49” 5120×1440 Odyssey 2020 G9, which is available from today.
|Manufacturer||Model||Size||LCD Type||Resolution||VRR Range|
|Samsung||2020 Odyssey G9||49”||VA||5120×1440||60-240Hz|
|Samsung||2020 Odyssey G7||27”||VA||2560×1440||60-240Hz|
|Samsung||2020 Odyssey G7||32”||VA||2560×1440||80-240Hz|
- [Just Cause 2]: The game does not detect CUDA files which results in missing “GPU Water Simulation” and “Bokeh Filter” settings. 
- [Sea of Thieves]: Issues with game rendering occur. 
- [Resident Evil 2 Remake]: The game may display random object and menu flickering. 
[Devil May Cry 5]: The game may display random object flickering. 
- [Divinity Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition]: The game experiences low performance when hardware accelerated GPU scheduling is enabled. 
- [Notebook]: Windows Mixed Reality headsets may display jitter when connected to the HDMI port linked to the NVIDIA Optimus notebook integrated graphics. 
- [G-SYNC]: G-SYNC does not work with DirectX 9 games if “Disable full screen optimizations” is selected. 
- Display brightness increases while enabling GPU scaling. 
- NVIDIA HD Audio may disappear after display goes to sleep. 
- The cursor turns into a grey rectangle when playing YouTube 4K HDR videos. 
- [Sunset Overdrive]: The game may display random green corruption if Depth of Field is enabled from in-game settings. 
[VR}: HDCP errors occur with Valve Index VR. 
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Color banding can occur in the game after enabling Image Sharpening from the NVIDIA Control Panel. [2889337/3028436]
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are undetectable. 
- [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.
To work around, either disable G-SYNC or play using an API other than Vulkan.
- [SLI][G-SYNC]: With multi-GPU and G-SYNC enabled, TDRs occur soon after launching an application. 
- [Notebook][The Witcher 3 WILD HUNT]: The game remains minimized when DDS switch is set to Optimus and Automatic, and cannot be restored to full screen. 
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Notebook]: Some Pascal-based notebooks w/ high refresh rate displays may randomly drop to 60Hz during gameplay. [3009452
- [Notebook][G-SYNC]: Graphical corruption occurs when windowed G-SYNC+V-Sync is On while running applications in Clone/Duplicate mode. 
- [Notebook]: LVDS-display goes blank upon rebooting the system after driver installation on some systems. 
- NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce RTX 20 Series
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630