Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 445.87 WHQL
Game Ready For The Minecraft with RTX Beta
On April 16th, a beta version of the much anticipated Minecraft with RTX will go live. This Mojang Studios and NVIDIA-made upgrade for the Windows 10 edition of the game adds top-to-bottom path-traced ray tracing, bringing incredible real-time effects to the game’s worlds, as demonstrated by our beta trailer:
Game Ready For Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, Saints Row: The Third Remastered & SnowRunner
New Game Ready Driver also includes support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, which launches April 30th on PC, boasting remastered and improved textures, animations, physically based rendering, high-dynamic range lighting, 4K monitor support, an uncapped framerate, and support for ultrawide monitors.
2011’s Saints Row: The Third relaunches on PC and other platforms on May 22nd as Saints Row: The Third Remastered. With all the DLC content, remastered graphics and effects, new textures, and a bunch of other additions and changes, Deep Silver hopes to deliver the ultimate Saints Row experience for anyone who longs to play the game again, or missed out on it back in the day.
Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive’s MudRunner takes to snowy environments in the brand new SnowRunner, launching April 28th. Get in the driver’s seat of over 40 powerful off-road vehicles as you conquer extreme open environments with the most advanced terrain simulation ever.
Support For Newly Validated G-SYNC Compatible Displays
Newest Game Ready Driver driver adds support for three new G-SYNC Compatible displays – gaming monitors that deliver a baseline Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) experience that makes your gaming smoother, clearer, and more enjoyable.
The newly-validated monitors are the Acer XB273GP, Acer XB323U, and ASUS VG27B, giving gamers even more choice when searching for a great gaming display.
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti][Rise Of The Tomb Raider – DirectX 12]: Blue-screen crash occurs after playing the game for 5-10 minutes. [2904755/2847526]
- [Doom Eternal]: There is black flickering in the game. 
- Some DirectX 11 games may fail to launch when Image Sharpening is enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel: 
- [Notebook]: Graphical corruption may occur after resume from display sleep. 
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [Notebook][GeForce 1050 Ti MaxQ]: The screen displays corruption after waking from display off. 
- [SLI][Doom Eternal]: Corruption occurs in the game upon opening the Steam overlay. 
- (Battlefield 5, Destiny 2)[HDR]: With HDR enabled, the games appear too bright. 
- [Monster Hunter World Iceborne]: Artifacts appear in the game. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are undetectable. 
- [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.
To work around, either disable G-SYNC or play using an API other than Vulkan.
- NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce RTX 20 Series
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630