Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 445.75 WHQL
Game Ready For Half-Life: Alyx
Half-Life: Alyx is Valve’s much-anticipated return to the famed Half-Life series. It’s the story of an impossible fight against a vicious alien race known as the Combine, set after the events of Half-Life, but before Gordon Freeman’s return in Half-Life 2. And it’s only available in Virtual Reality, where Valve can employ new, immersive gameplay, and interactive environmental storytelling where the player is a direct participant.
Game Ready For NVIDIA DLSS 2.0 In Control & MechWarrior 5
Today, we’ve officially released NVIDIA DLSS 2.0, a big leap in AI rendering that uses Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX GPUs to accelerate performance. DLSS 2.0 does this while retaining -and in some cases improving- picture quality and sharpness.
Game Ready For Resident Evil 3 & Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Our new Game Ready Driver also includes support for the Resident Evil 3 remake, launching April 3rd; its demo, which is out now; and its online Resident Evil Resistance multiplayer open beta, launching March 27th.
Added or updated the following SLI profiles for NVIDIA Turing GPUs:
- ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN
- Blacksad: Under the Skin
- Blair Witch
- Close to the Sun
- Hell Let Loose
- Journey To The Savage Planet
- Monster Energy Supercross 3
- MotoGP 19
- MXGP 2019 – The Official Motocross Videogame
- eFootball PES 2020
- World War 3
Added or updated the following SLI profiles for all supported NVIDIA GPUs:
- Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
- Phoenix Point
- Will To Live Online
- Yakuza Kiwami 2
- [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2]: With SLI, G-SYNC, and V-Sync enabled, increased flickering occurs in the game. 
To work around, disable V-Sync.
- [Strange Brigade (DirectX 12)]: Green color corruption appears in the game when the output color format is set to YCbCr 420 or 12bpc. 
To work around, use a different color space such as 422 or 444.
- [Resident Evil 3 Remake]: The bundled GeForce Experience doesn’t support freestyle for the game. 
- [SLI][Doom Eternal]: Corruption occurs in the game upon opening the Steam overlay. 
- [DOOM Eternal]: Error occurs in the game while capturing Super Resolution (AI Upres) Image with Ansel.
- [Doom Eternal]: The game frame rate drops when using the Steam in-game FPS counter. 
This issue also occurs with non-NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- [DOOM Eternal][HDR]: The game flickers when OS HDR is set to OFF and in-game HDR is set to ON.
To work around, enable “Play HDR games and apps” from the Windows HD Color Settings menu.
- [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Game may display white flashes when player approaches a wall. 
- [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
- [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.
To work around, either disable G-SYNC or play using an API other than Vulkan
- NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce RTX 20 Series
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630