Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 441.41 WHQL
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
What’s New in Version 441.41 WHQL
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for Halo: Reach
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Halo: Reach. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for the Quake II RTX v1.2 update which provides exciting quality enhancements for ray tracing and textures.
Image Sharpening Support for Vulkan and OpenGL
Last month, we introduced a new NVIDIA Control Panel Image Sharpening feature that enables GeForce gamers to improve clarity and sharpness in DirectX titles, and to easily upscale and sharpen. With this new Game Ready Driver, this feature is also now available for OpenGL and Vulkan games. To enable Image Sharpening, open NVIDIA Control Panel and select Manage 3D Settings -> Image Sharpening.
New Features and Other Changes
- Image Sharpening is now supported on OpenGL and Vulkan applications.
Image Sharpening (set from the NVIDIA Control Panel->Manage 3D Settings page) increases the level of sharpness, detail, or clarity of images in games and applications. Note: As with all 3D settings in the NVIDIA Control Panel, you can enable Image Sharpening globally, or selectively enable/disable per game as needed (using the Program Settings tab).
- [SLI][Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The benchmark may crash while running in Vulkan mode with SLI enabled and using Ultra graphics settings. 
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: Stalling occurs on some systems with 4-core and 6-core CPUs. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game may crash when launched in DirectX 12 mode. 
- [Forza Horizon 4]: “Low streaming bandwidth” error may occur after extended gameplay. 
- [V-Sync]: V-Sync does not work. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: Game starts to stutter after racing a few laps 
- [Grand Theft Auto V]: The game frequently crashes.
NVIDIA is working with the application developer to resolve the issue.
- NVIDIA TITAN Series:
NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce RTX 20 Series:
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series:
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series:
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GeForce 900 Series:
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce 700 Series:
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce 600 Series:
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630
- GeForce RTX 20 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce MX200 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230
- GeForce MX100 Series (Notebook):
GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110
- GeForce GTX 16 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series (Notebooks):
GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
- GeForce 900M Series (Notebooks):
GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M
- GeForce 800M Series (Notebooks):
GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M