Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 417.35 WHQL
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for the release of Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) beta in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition
- [SLI][TITAN Xp]: SLI is disabled by default after installing the driver. 
- [TITAN V][NVIDIA Control Panel]: The Workstation->Manage GPU Utilization page appears when it shouldn’t. 
- [Rocket League]: The game launches to a white screen with audio in the background and then crashes. 
- [Battlefield V: Day0 97][Ansel]: After being moved all the way to the left, the Ansel field-of view (FoV) slider stops following the click-and-drag mouse movement.
- [Hitman 2 Silent assassin]: There is flickering texture corruption in the game. 
- [Notebook][3D games]: Frame rate of 3D games may drop to under 30 fps on notebooks. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox.
- [G-Sync]: Random flickering occurs when connecting G-sync monitor + non-G-Sync HDMI monitor with G-Sync enabled. 
- NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V
- GeForce RTX 20 Series
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070