Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 411.70 WHQL
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-one.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Forza Horizon 4, and FIFA 19.
Includes support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
- Added support for CUDA 10.0
- NVIDIA RTXTM Technology
NVIDIA RTX supports the Microsoft DirectX Raytracing (DXR) API on NVIDIA Volta and Turing GPUs. In order to get started with developing DirectX Raytracing applications accelerated by RTX, you’ll need the following:
- NVIDIA Volta or NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- Windows 10 RS4
- Microsoft’s DXR developer package, consisting of DXR-enabled D3D runtimes, HLSL compiler, and headers
- Vulkan 1.1
- This driver release provides full support for the new Vulkan 1.1 API and passes the Vulkan Conformance Test Suite (CTS) version 22.214.171.124. For NVIDIA Turing GPUs:
- Product is based on a published Khronos Specification and has been submitted to, and expected to pass, the Khronos Conformance Process. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/ conformance.
- Includes interoperability with CUDA 10.0.
- New extensions for NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- Vulkan HDR for Windows
This driver release supports the Vulkan VK_EXT_swapchain_colorspace and VK_EXT_hdr_metadata extensions allowing applications to output HDR content to HDR displays via the Vulkan APIs.
- OpenGL 4.6
- This driver release provides full support for OpenGL 4.6 API and passes the OpenGL Conformance Test Suite (CTS) version 126.96.36.199.
- For NVDIA Turing GPUs: Product is based on a published Khronos Specification and has been submitted to, and expected to pass, the Khronos Conformance Process. Current conformance status can be found at www.khronos.org/ conformance.
- New extensions for NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- NVIDIA Control Panel
System Info shows Boost Clock values (instead of Base Clock) for NVIDIA Turing and later GPUs.
- Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Lake Ridden
- Pure Farming 2018
- Raid: World War II
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017)
- TT Isle of Man
- 3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Elder Scrolls: Online – Good
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey – Not recommended
- Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.34
- HD Audio Driver – 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0907
- GeForce Experience – 184.108.40.206
- CUDA – 10.0
- [Turing GPU][Photoshop CC]: Corruption occurs in the application after increasingt he image size. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080[PUBG]: Flickering occurs in the game. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]: Video decoding performance has decreased. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]AV receiver switches to 2-channel stereo mode after 5 seconds of audio idle. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- [Windows Media Player][Notebook][MSHybrid]: The application crashes when run on the integrated graphics after setting the NVIDIA GPU Graphics settings to High Performance. 
- [Final Fantasy XV benchmark]: The benchmark exits fails with a “Failed to initialize DLSS Library” error when running in DLSS mode. 
To work around,
a Delete the file Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/installer2.ngxcore/NGXCoreEtx.dll
b Perform a Clean or Express installation of the NVIDIA driver.
- [Turing GPU][[Netflix]: Playback resolution doesn’t show 4K bit rates when using a USB-C-HDMI connection. 
- GeForce 20 Series
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080
- NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V