Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 411.63 WHQL
DOWNLOAD NOW (517 MiB)
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Forza Horizon 4, and FIFA 19
- Using power monitoring in GPU monitor tools causes micro stutter. [2110289/2049879]
- [Monster Hunter World]: Low frame rate in the game. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division]: Graphics corruption occurs when using NVIDIA Gameworks settings. 
- [Call of duty WW II ][1×3 Surround]: The center Surround display renders black screen. 
- [Planetside 2][G-SYNC]: G-SYNC does not work with the game. 
- [ARCHICAD][OpenGL]: The OpenGL driver crashes the application. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- [YouTube][Mosaic with Sync]: Secondary GPU doesn’t render video content on fullscreen YouTube video. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]AV receiver switches to 2-channel stereo mode after 5 seconds of audio idle. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox.
- [Windows Media Player][Notebook][MSHybrid]: The application crashes when run on the integrated graphics after setting the NVIDIA GPU Graphics settings to High Performance. 
- [Final Fantasy XV benchmark]: The benchmark exits fails with a “Failed to initialize DLSS Library” error when running in DLSS mode. 
To work around,
a Delete the file Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/installer2.ngxcore/NGXCoreEtx.dll
b Perform a Clean or Express installation of the NVIDIA driver.
- [Turing GPU][[Netflix]: Playback resolution doesn’t show 4K bit rates when using a USB-C-HDMI connection. 
- [Turing GPU][Photoshop CC]: Corruption occurs after increasing image size.
- NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V
- GeForce RTX 20 Series
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080