Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 398.82 WHQL
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-one.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth and Monster Hunter: World.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- World of Warcraft
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Monster Hunter World – Not recommended
3D Compatibility Mode Profiles
No compatibility mode profiles were added with this version.
These games must be run in DirectX 10/11 mode to see improvements and are not compatible with 3D Vision Surround mode.
See “3D Compatibility Mode” on page 9 for more information.
Added or updated the following compatibility mode profiles:
- Monster Hunter World – Excellent
- [Surround][G-SYNC]: In Surround mode, the G-SYNC link in the NVIDIA Control Panel is missing. 
- [Surround]: 1×3 Surround configuration cannot be set from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][G-SYNC][World of Warcraft: Legion][HDR]: Severe color corruption appears in the game after launching with the Windows HDR setting enabled. 
- [SLI][Dark Souls Remastered]: Ghosting occurs in the game when using in-game temporal anti-aliasing. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][Surround]: NVIDIA Surround hot keys do not work. 
- [Dead by Daylight][GeForce Experience]: NVIDIA Freestyle does not work with the game. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080 Ti][GameStream]: White dots may appear while Gamestreaming on overclocked GPU. 
- [Unreal Engine 4]: Resource creation leak occurs in the driver when running Unreal Engine 4 games. 
- [Wolfenstein II]: Graphical effects are missing in the game. 
- [G-Sync][Multiple Apps]: Applications don’t run in IFlip when using the native resolution, preventing G-Sync from triggering. 
- [Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus]: Black textures appear in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. 
[GeForce GTX 1080]: Dolby Vision no longer works after updating LG TV firmware to 4.70.x. 
- [G-SYNC]: Windowed G-Sync mode may stutter after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update. 
- [Euro Truck Simulator 2][DirectX NVCamera]: Performance drop occurs after enabling Freestyle for the game. 
- [Netflix Edge Browser]: When playing a game in full-screen mode and playing a video from the Netflix Edge Browser, blue-screen crash occurs after multiple [Alt+Tab] switching between the two.  The issue does not occur when playing the Netflix video in a Chrome browser.
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- Windowed G-Sync mode may stutter after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update. 
- Random DPC watchdog violation errors occur when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- Using power monitoring in GPU monitor tools causes micro stutter. [2110289/2049879]
- NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630