Download NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 398.36 WHQL
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-one.
Provides the optimal gaming experience for The Crew 2.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Dark Souls Remastered
- Hand of Fate 2
- Need for Speed Payback
- Super Mega Baseball 2
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Output Zero – Good
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.21
- HD Audio Driver – 126.96.36.199
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.17.0524
- GeForce Experience – 188.8.131.52
- CUDA – 9.2
- [Pascal GPUs][Gears of War 4][DirectX12]: Blue-screen crash may occur while playing
the game. 
- [Sterescopic 3D][NVIDIA Control Panel]: Switching the 3D display setting On and Off from the Windows display settings page has no effect on the NVIDIA Control Panel stereoscopic 3D settings page. 
- [G-SYNC]: G-SYNC may still be active after closing a game, causing the desktop to stutter.
- [Surround]: Multiple games crash when launched in Surround mode. 
- [HDR]: With HDR turned on, non HDR full-screen video playback may cause corruption/flickering in the video. 
- [Notebook]: Blue-screen crash occurs with Driver_Power_State_Failure error upon bootup. 
- Black Screen appears when booting Windows after installing the 397.93 display
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][G-SYNC][World of Warcraft: Legion][HDR]: Severe color corruption appears in the game after launching with the Windows HDR setting enabled. 
This issue does not occur with the Windows HDR setting disabled.
- [Surround][G-SYNC]: In Surround mode, the G-SYNC link in the NVIDIA Control Panel is missing. 
- [Surround SLI][G-SYNC][Overwatch]: There is constant flickering in the game when played in a specific SLI Surround configuration (2 displays on master GPU and 1 display on slave GPU) with G-Sync mode enabled. 
- [G-SYNC]: Windowed G-Sync mode may stutter after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update. 
- [Shadow Warrior 2][TITAN V]: After launching the game with Windows HDR setting
enabled, there is flickering corruption when hovering the mouse over the game screen.  The issue does not occur with Windows HDR setting disabled.
- [GeForce TITAN (Kepler-based)]: The OS fails after installing the graphics card on a Threadripper-enabled motherboard. 
- [Netflix Edge Browser]: When playing a game in full-screen mode and playing a video from the Netflix Edge Browser, blue-screen crash occurs after multiple [Alt+Tab] switching between the two.  The issue does not occur when playing the Netflix video in a Chrome browser.
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][Surround]: NVIDIA Surround hot keys do not work.  Random DPC watchdog violation errors occur when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- Using power monitoring in GPU monitor tools causes micro stutter. [2110289/2049879]
- NVIDIA TITAN Series
NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
- GeForce 10 Series
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030
- GeForce 900 Series
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
- GeForce 700 Series
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
- GeForce 600 Series
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630