Download INTEL Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1184 BETA
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
- Windows® 11 Support
- Support for F1 2021*
Optimizations to reduce load times and stuttering in Moonlight Blade*(DX12) and Call of Duty: Warzone* (DX12). Support for Windows 11 Microsoft Auto HDR feature on 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Iris Plus Graphics or higher
- This driver is WDDM 3.0 compliant.
- DirectX*12 Shader Model 6.6 compiler support
- Support for DirectML enhancements and optimizations
- Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)*6 Driver Update
- Intel® Iris® Xe MAX graphics: Minor graphic anomalies seen in Fortnite, Balan: Wonderworld.
- Intel® Iris® Xe MAX graphics: Intermittent crash or hang seen in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (DX12), Marvel’s Avengers (DX12).
- Blank Display observed with 5120×2160 resolution at 50Hz setting.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Shadowman Remastered(Vulkan), Dark Souls III, Gangstar New Orleans, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Vulkan), World of Tanks (DX12).
- Minor graphic anomalies seen in Dirt 5 (DX12), Watch Dogs: Legion (DX12), Control (DX12), Far Cry: New Dawn (when starting from a saved file), 3DMark: FireStrike.
- HDMI 2.0 monitor cannot light up after resume from sleep or standby.
- Display abnormal when 4K monitor connected and switched to duplicate displays.
- Visual anomalies seen on internal panel during .wmv movie playback in Movies & TV app under high CPU usage on 11th Generation Intel® Core™ H-Series mobile Processors.
- Intermittent crash or hang may be seen in Burnout Paradise Remastered, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (DX12), Detroit: Become Human (Vulkan), Doom Eternal (Vulkan), Metro Exodus (DX12) when changing graphics settings, Moonlight Blade (DX12), Necromunda: Hired gun (DX12) (when choosing Shadow option other than low), Need for Speed Payback, NBA 2K21 (DX12) (when switching resolution from 1920 x 1080 to 1600 x 900 and 1280 x 720), Red Dead Redemption 2 (DX12) while running benchmark, Redout: Enhanced Edition, Resident Evil Village (DX12), Scarlet Nexus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider (after switching to DX12 and SMAA 4x and playing for 10 minutes), Spyro: Reignited Trilogy, The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan (in online mode), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, War Thunder.
- Minor graphic anomalies may be observed in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 while playing video, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (DX12), Crysis Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 (DX12), Dark Souls 3, Death Stranding (DX12), Deus Ex Mankind Divided (DX12), Doom Eternal (Vulkan) (in-game menu), Elex, Forza Horizon 4 (DX12), Gears of War Ultimate Edition (DX12), Hitman 2 (DX12), Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12), Just Cause 4, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Minecraft VR (DX12 when launched with audio enabled), Monster Jam Steel Titans 2, Red Dead Redemption 2 (DX12), Shadow of the Tomb Raider (DX12), Starcraft 2, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
(Vulkan), 3DMark Fire Strike.
- Intel® Iris® Xe MAX graphics: Intermittent crash or hang may be seen in Rage 2 (Vulkan) (when entering main menu), Sid Meier’s Civilization VI (during ALT + ENTER), SMITE, The Witcher 3, Warframe (DX12).
- Intel® Iris® Xe MAX graphics: Minor graphic anomalies may be observed in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (DX12), Forza Motorsport 6 (DX12), GRID 2019 (DX12), Marvel’s Avengers (DX12), Metro Exodus (DX12), Rocket League (when CMAA Enabled), Serious Sam 4 (Vulkan).
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Display Audio Driver 10.26.0.10 (6th Gen and related Pentium Silver and Celeron processors)
- Intel® Display Audio Driver 10.27.0.10 (7th, 8th, 9th, 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors)
- Intel® Display Audio Driver 18.104.22.168 (10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Iris Plus Graphics)
- Intel® Display Audio Driver 22.214.171.124 (Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Hybrid Technology)
- Intel® Display Audio Driver 126.96.36.199 (Intel® Iris® Xe MAX Graphics)
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (11.0.0.003)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Intel® Graphics Command Center (installed via Microsoft Store)
- Vulkan3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.494)
- OneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Skylake) (19H1)
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Kaby Lake) (19H1)
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Kaby Lake-R, Coffee Lake) (19H1)
- 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Coffee Lake-R) (19H1)
- Apollo Lake (19H1)
- Amber Lake (19H1)
- Gemini Lake (19H1)
- Whiskey Lake (19H1)
- Comet Lake (19H1)
- 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Ice Lake) (19H1)
- Intel® Core™ Processor with Intel® Hybrid Technology (Codename Lakefield) (19H2+)
- Intel® Pentium® Processor family (Codename Jasper Lake) (19H2+)
- Intel® Celeron® Processor family (Codename Jasper Lake) (19H2+)
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Tiger Lake) (19H2+)
- Intel® Iris® Xe Dedicated Graphics family (Codename DG1) (20H1+)
- 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) processor family (Codename Rocket Lake) (20H2+)
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Tiger Lake -H) (20H2+)
- Intel® Atom®, Pentium® and Celeron® processor family (Codename Elkhart Lake) (RS5)