Download INTEL Arc & Iris Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1125 BETA
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
- Company of Heroes 3
- The Settlers: New Allies
- Atomic Heart
- Wild Hearts
- Like A Dragon: Ishin!
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Vulkan) may experience application crash in benchmark mode when Screen Type is Fullscreen.
- Halo Infinite (DX12) may exhibit color corruption during gameplay when Reflections settings are enabled.
- Sea of Thieves (DX11) may exhibit color corruption on water edges.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX11) may exhibit corruption in benchmark mode.
- System may hang while waking up from sleep. May need to power cycle the system for recovery.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Blender may exhibit corruption while using Nishita Sky texture node. Intel® Iris™ Xe MAX Graphics Products:
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel® Iris™ Xe + Iris™ Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for successful installation.
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (DX12) may exhibit texture or striped corruption during gameplay.
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (DX12) may exhibit texture or striped corruption during gameplay.
- Dysterra (DX12) may exhibit texture corruption during gameplay.
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading battle scenarios.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 (DX12) may exhibit corruption on certain buildings and floors during gameplay.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX12) may experience an application crash during game launch.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- The Live Performance Monitoring page may not apply the desired removal of some performance metric tiles.
- The Resizable Bar status may show an incorrect value on systems with multiple Intel® Graphics Adapters.
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with AVC codec selected may incorrectly use the HEVC codec
- Modifying performance sliders may fail to apply back to their default values. A workaround is to use the “Reset to Defaults” button.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (18.104.22.168)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (22.214.171.124)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.734)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer (1.64.4583.3)
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770, Arc A750, Arc A380, Arc A310|
|DG1||Iris Xe, Iris Xe Max|
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770M, Arc A730M, Arc A550M, Arc A370M, Arc A350M|
|13th Gen Core||Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P|
|12th Gen Core||Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N|
|11th Gen Core||Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake|