Download INTEL Arc & Iris Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12423 BETA
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
- Hogwarts Legacy
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Vulkan) may experience application crash in benchmark mode when Screen Type is Fullscreen.
- Halo Infinite (DX12) may exhibit color corruption during gameplay when Reflections settings are enabled.
- Sea of Thieves (DX11) may exhibit color corruption on water edges.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX11) may exhibit corruption in benchmark mode.
- System may hang while waking up from sleep. May need to power cycle the system for recovery.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Blender may exhibit corruption while using Nishita Sky texture node.
Intel® Iris™ Xe MAX Graphics Products:
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel® Iris™ Xe + Iris™ Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for successful installation.
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (DX12) may exhibit texture or striped corruption during gameplay.
- Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (DX12) may exhibit texture or striped corruption during gameplay.
- Dysterra (DX12) may exhibit texture corruption during gameplay.
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading battle scenarios.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 (DX12) may exhibit corruption on certain buildings and floors during gameplay.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX12) may experience an application crash during game launch.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- The Live Performance Monitoring page may not apply the desired removal of some performance metric tiles.
- The Resizable Bar status may show an incorrect value on systems with multiple Intel® Graphics Adapters.
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with AVC codec selected may incorrectly use the HEVC codec
- Modifying performance sliders may fail to apply back to their default values. A workaround is to use the “Reset to Defaults” button.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (126.96.36.199)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (188.8.131.52)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Vulkan Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.734)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer (1.64.4583.3)
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
- Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A310 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A770M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A730M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A550M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A730M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A370M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A350M Graphics
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake, Tiger Lake-H)
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N)
- 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor family (Codename Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P)
- Intel® Iris® Xe Dedicated Graphics family (Codename DG1)