Download INTEL Arc & Iris Graphics 22.214.171.12472 BETA
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
- Graphics Driver package has temporarily increased to significantly reduce the Starfield game load duration.
- Several Starfield game instability and visual artifacts have been fixed in this driver. High Preset and below is recommended to improve stability.
- Efforts in progress to further improve overall gaming experience of Starfield for Intel® Arc™ users in future driver updates.
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- Starfield (DX12) Game load duration is significantly reduced.
- Starfield (DX12) may experience instability and application crash while launching and during gameplay.
- Starfield (DX12) may exhibit texture corruptions and scene flickers during gameplay.
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- Starfield (DX12) may experience application instability in some areas of the game.
- Starfield (DX12) may exhibit corruption when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling. A workaround is to change the Render Resolution Scale slider value.
- Starfield (DX12) may exhibit texture flickering on light sources during gameplay.
- Starfield (DX12) may exhibit low texture details on certain objects in the game.
- UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection (DX12) may exhibit texture corruption on characters.
- Halo Infinite (DX12) campaign may experience an application crash on some system configurations.
- Dead by Daylight (DX11) may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Adobe After Effects may experience an application crash during render operations.
- Device fan may ramp up frequently on certain Intel® Arc™ Graphics products.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- The “Connector” type in the Display page may incorrectly show DP when using an HDMI display connection.
- May observe “stream has already ended” pop-up after the power events with Capture/Highlights/Broadcast toggle on.
- Performance Graphs may scale incorrectly after waking up from sleep.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (126.96.36.199)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (188.8.131.52)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL Driver
- Vulkan3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.820.5)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer (1.71.5235.2)
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770, Arc A750, Arc A380, Arc A310|
|DG1||Iris Xe, Iris Xe Max|
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770M, Arc A730M, Arc A570M, Arc A550M, Arc A530M, Arc A370M, Arc A350M|
|13th Gen Core||Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P, Raptor Lake-U|
|12th Gen Core||Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N|
|11th Gen Core||Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake|