Download INTEL Arc & Iris Graphics 184.108.40.20699 BETA
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
- Counter-Strike 2
- F1 23
- Aliens: Dark Descent
- Forever Skies
Game performance improvements versus Intel® 220.127.116.1182 software driver for:
- Counter-Strike 2 (DX11)
- Up to 10% uplift at 1080p with Very High settings
- Up to 8% uplift at 1440p with High settings
- F1 23 (DX12)
- Up to 33% uplift at 1080p with Ultra High settings with Ray Tracing off
- Up to 18% uplift at 1080p with Ultra High settings with Ray Tracing on
- Up to 27% uplift at 1440p with High settings
- Destiny 2 (DX11)
- Up to 11% uplift at 1080p with Highest settings
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- Destiny 2 (DX11) may experience less than expected performance or stuttering during gameplay.
- A blank screen or error may be observed in certain applications when embedding content using WebView2
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- System may hang while waking up from sleep. May need to power cycle the system for recovery.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Some users may experience a crash in F1 23 when changing the XeSS presets. Intel® and the developer are aware of the issue and a fix will be coming in a future game patch.
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading battle scenarios.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 (DX12) may exhibit corruption on certain light sources such as fire.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX12) may experience an application crash during game launch.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- With Intel® Arc Control installed, systems may experience slightly higher than expected power consumption during system sleep or hibernate.
- May observe “could not stop Highlights” notification when stopping Auto-Game Highlights.
- The Camera on-screen preview may incorrectly persist when switching between Desktop and Overlay modes.
- The “Connector” type in the Display page may incorrectly show DP* when using an HDMI* display connection.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (18.104.22.168)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (22.214.171.124)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.790.5)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer (1.69.5033.3)
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770, Arc A750, Arc A380, Arc A310|
|DG1||Iris Xe, Iris Xe Max|
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770M, Arc A730M, Arc A550M, Arc A370M, Arc A350M|
|13th Gen Core||Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P, Raptor Lake-U|
|12th Gen Core||Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N|
|11th Gen Core||Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake|