Download INTEL Arc & Iris Graphics 126.96.36.19969 WHQL
Download from INTEL.com
Visit INTEL.com to download
Desktop / Mobile
DOWNLOAD NOW (618 MiB)
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
- The Outlast Trials
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum
- Starship Troopers: Extermination Early Access
Game performance improvements versus Intel® 188.8.131.5235 software driver for:
- The Outlast Trials (DX12)
- Up to 65% uplift at 1080p with Ultra settings
- Up to 52% uplift at 1440p with High settings
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum (DX12)
- Up to 4% uplift at 1080p with Epic settings
- Up to 11% uplift at 1440p with High settings
- Minecraft Bedrock (DXR)
- Up to 30% uplift at 1080p with Ray Tracing enabled at 8 RT chunks
- Up to 34% uplift at 1440p with Ray Tracing enabled at 8 RT chunks
- Up to 28% uplift at 1440p with Ray Tracing enabled at 24 RT chunks
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
- Battlefield: 2042 (DX12) may exhibit color corruption at the game menu.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (DX12) may experience color corruption in Quick Play Lobby
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- The Live Performance Monitoring page may not apply the desired removal of some performance metric tiles.
- The Resizable BAR status may show an incorrect value on systems with multiple Intel® Graphics Adapters.
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- The Last of Us (DX12) may experience an application crash during gameplay.
- System may hang while waking up from sleep. May need to power cycle the system for recovery.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Topaz Video AI may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading battle scenarios.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 (DX12) may exhibit corruption on certain light sources such as fire.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX12) may experience an application crash during game launch.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Using Arc Control Studio capture with certain games may incorrectly generate multiple video files.
- With Intel® Arc Control installed, systems may experience slightly higher than expected power consumption during system sleep or hibernate.
- May observe “could not stop Highlights” notification when stopping Auto-Game Highlights.
- The Camera on-screen preview may incorrectly persist when switching between Desktop and Overlay modes.
- The “Connector” type in the Display page may incorrectly show DP* when using an HDMI* display connection
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (184.108.40.206)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (220.127.116.11)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.778)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer (1.68.4938.6)
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770, Arc A750, Arc A380, Arc A310|
|DG1||Iris Xe, Iris Xe Max|
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770M, Arc A730M, Arc A550M, Arc A370M, Arc A350M|
|13th Gen Core||Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P, Raptor Lake-U|
|12th Gen Core||Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N|
|11th Gen Core||Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake|