Download INTEL Arc & Iris Graphics 184.108.40.20611 BETA
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
- Minecraft Legends
- Total War: Warhammer III – Mirror of Madness
- Dead Island 2
Game performance improvements versus Intel® 220.127.116.1157 software driver for:
Dead Space Remake (DX12)
- Up to 55% uplift at 1080p with Ultra settings on Arc A750
- Up to 63% uplift at 1440p with High settings on Arc A750
F1 22 (DX12)
- Up to 6% uplift at 1440p with High settings on Arc A770
- Up to 7% uplift at 1440p with High settings on Arc A750
- Up to 17% uplift at 1080p with Ultra High Ray Tracing settings on Arc A750
Dying Light 2 Stay Human (DX12)
- Up to 6% uplift at 1080p with High Ray Tracing settings preset on Arc A770
- Up to 7% uplift at 1440p with High Ray Tracing settings preset on Arc A770
Dirt 5 (DX12)
- Up to 8% uplift at 1080p with Ultra High Ray Tracing settings on Arc A750
- Up to 4% uplift at 1440p with Ultra High Ray Tracing settings on Arc A750
- Up to 4% uplift at 1080p with Very High and Ray Tracing Performance settings on Arc A750
- Up to 6% uplift at 1440p with Very High and Ray Tracing Performance settings on Arc A750
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (DX11) may experience application crash during gameplay.
- Sea of Thieves (DX11) may exhibit color corruption on water edges.
- Bright Memory Infinite Ray Tracing Benchmark (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance.
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve may exhibit color corruption with Optical Flow.
Intel® Arc™ Graphics Products:
- System may hang while waking up from sleep. May need to power cycle the system for recovery.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Topaz Video AI* may experience errors when using some models for video enhancement.
- Intel® Iris™ Xe MAX Graphics Products:
- Driver installation may not complete successfully on certain notebook systems with both Intel® Iris™ Xe + Iris™Xe MAX devices. A system reboot and re-installation of the graphics driver may be required for successful installation.
Intel® Core™ Processor Products:
- Total War: Warhammer III (DX11) may experience an application crash when loading battle scenarios.
- Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 (DX12) may exhibit corruption on certain light sources such as fire.
- Conqueror’s Blade (DX12) may experience an application crash during game launch.
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (DX12) may experience application instability during gameplay.
- Battlefield: 2042(DX12) may exhibit color corruption at the game menu.
- Crime boss (DX12) may experience texture flickering when XESS is enabled.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 may experience color corruption in QuickPlay Lobby
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (18.104.22.168)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (22.214.171.124)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.778)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer (1.66.4728.1)
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770, Arc A750, Arc A380, Arc A310|
|DG1||Iris Xe, Iris Xe Max|
|Arc Alchemist||Arc A770M, Arc A730M, Arc A550M, Arc A370M, Arc A350M|
|13th Gen Core||Raptor Lake-S, Raptor Lake-HX, Raptor Lake-H, Raptor Lake-P, Raptor Lake-U|
|12th Gen Core||Alder Lake-S, Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P, Alder Lake-U, Alder Lake-HX, Alder Lake-N|
|11th Gen Core||Tiger Lake, Rocket Lake|