Download INTEL Arc Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12493
Download from INTEL.com
Software are provided AS IS and any warranty or damage claims against VideoCardz.com in connection therewith are hereby excluded.
Intel® Game On Driver support on Intel® Arc™ A-series Graphics for:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Resident Evil Village Gold Edition
- Victoria 3
- Some Intel® Arc™ A700-series Desktop Graphics products may exhibit lower than expected VRAM frequency values.
- Marvels’ Spider-Man (DX12) may exhibit scene corruption when Ambient Occlusion is disabled or set to HBAO+.
- Payday 2 (DX9) may exhibit texture corruption when aiming down sights.
- Resident Evil Village (DX12) may exhibit color corruption within the Heisenberg Factory area.
- Age of Empire II & III: Definitive Edition (DX11) exhibits text corruption in the game menus.
- Topaz Video Enhance AI is exhibiting lower than expected performance with Intel® Arc™ A380 series
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
- Arc Control may fail to correctly update. A workaround is to uninstall Arc Control from Add or Remove programs before updating.
- Using Arc Control Studio Capture with “In Stream” mode enabled may not correctly record entire clip when under a 1080p resolution setting
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may experience lower than expected performance after applying changes to the graphics quality. A workaround is to restart the game after applying desired settings.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard (DX12) may experience missing or corrupted shadows during the Submarine mission.
- Forza Horizon 5 (DX12) may experience corruption lines when MSAA 2x is enabled
- Payday 2 (DX9) may exhibit flickering corruption on specific water surfaces.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man (DX12) may experience missing video playback on specific in-game displays.
- God of War (DX11) may experience lower than expected performance on first launch within the main game menu.
- Genshin Impact (DX11) may exhibit spot corruption on some map surfaces such as snow.
- GPU hardware acceleration may not be available for media playback and encode with some versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- GPU hardware acceleration not available in Adobe Lightroom on Intel Arc™ A380 series graphic product.
- Blender may exhibit corruption while using Nishita Sky texture node.
- Serif Affinity Photo crashes after opening the application for the first time.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Windows UAC Admin is required to install and launch Arc Control.
- Arc Control may not start automatically after reboot.
- Arc Control may not show up in Add or Remove programs list after update.
- Arc Control may not scale automatically and may cause some UI toggles to become unresponsive when changing from a 1080p resolution to a 4K resolution. A workaround is to revert resolution or reboot.
- Arc Control may incorrectly show Studio Capture as active when putting the system to sleep while recording
- Resetting Arc Control to application defaults may not reset global “Tearing Migration” modes to default
- Some applications may exhibit a transparent or blank window when CMAA is set to “Force ON” globally.
- Some applications may exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
- A 1440p resolution selection in Arc Control Studio Capture may be unavailable when the display native resolution is 4K.
- Arc Control Studio Camera overlay position may not retain desired position and size after a system restart.
- Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions.
- The Arc Control Studio Camera tab may take longer than expected responsiveness upon the first navigation.
- Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause Arc Control to become unresponsive.
- Hot-plugging a secondary display with Arc Control invoked may cause Arc Control to be unresponsive.
- Hot-plugging a display with Arc Control Studio Capture audio device set to display audio may cause an error when attempting to capture or broadcast.
- Intel® Graphics Driver
- Intel® Media SDK Runtime (126.96.36.199)
- Intel® oneVPL GPU Runtime (188.8.131.52)
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OpenCL* Driver
- Vulkan*3 Runtime Installer
- Intel® Graphics Driver Installer (1.0.691.0)
- oneAPI Level Zero Loader and Validation Layer
- Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime for OneAPI Level Zero specification
- Intel® Arc™ Control installer
- Intel® Driver Support Assistant
- Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A750 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A770M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A550M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A730M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A370M Graphics
- Intel® Arc™ A350M Graphics
- Intel 12th Gen Core Alder Lake integrated GPUs
- Intel 11th Gen Core Tiger Lake/Rocket Lake integrated GPUs